Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

On 28/04/2020 at 18:22, Francie17 said:

Hi  rudds1, who carried out this work for you?

It could well have been us !

On 05/08/2019 at 13:46, rudds1 said:

I paid around £1500 last year for all guttering /  facias ,soffits and drainpipe. So I’d expect yours to be a bit cheaper 

Hi who did it for you please?

On 14/05/2020 at 20:18, Wednesday17 said:

Hi who did it for you please?

A guy called Paul did mine   Will send you his contact details 

On 30/04/2020 at 20:14, dan2802 said:

It could well have been us !

No it was a guy called Paul 

On 28/04/2020 at 18:22, Francie17 said:

Hi  rudds1, who carried out this work for you?

Will send you guys numbers 

Hello , I’m needing a straight 5 metre length of wooden gutter removing , new facia board fitting then  black plastic gutter installing. Capped at one end then  flows into next doors the other . Low 2 storey terrace on Athol rd woodseats . Are there any good tradesmen people can recommend please . 

On 27/05/2020 at 21:16, bertybob said:

Hello , I’m needing a straight 5 metre length of wooden gutter removing , new facia board fitting then  black plastic gutter installing. Capped at one end then  flows into next doors the other . Low 2 storey terrace on Athol rd woodseats . Are there any good tradesmen people can recommend please . 

Sent you a PM.

Can anyone help me find a suitable person to fit some guttering? That they have had work done by?

I'm looking for some recommendations for a good tradesman to remove some old wooden gutters on a small end terrace house in S2  and replace them with plastic guttering 

The  property next door has plastic so it should be much easier to join these up.I would like the work done as soon as possible 

I would appreciate replies from anyone who has recently had this kind of work done and was pleased with the work and the cost involved 

Thanks everyone 

1 hour ago, bassguitar said:

Can anyone help me find a suitable person to fit some guttering? That they have had work done by?

I'm looking for some recommendations for a good tradesman to remove some old wooden gutters on a small end terrace house in S2  and replace them with plastic guttering 

The  property next door has plastic so it should be much easier to join these up.I would like the work done as soon as possible 

I would appreciate replies from anyone who has recently had this kind of work done and was pleased with the work and the cost involved 

Thanks everyone 

Sent you pm 

I’m looking for someone to repair or replace my iron guttering and would appreciate recommendations from anyone who has had any guttering work done.

I used to use someone called Dan for my roofing and gutter work on Nicholson road, Heeley. If you're still on here Dan, could you post your number, I've lost it.

Edited by Lynchee
Mistake

3 hours ago, Lynchee said:

I used to use someone called Dan for my roofing and gutter work on Nicholson road, Heeley. If you're still on here Dan, could you post your number, I've lost it.