Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

I would like my gutters to be cleaned/cleared on my 3 bed semi in Charnock. Please pm if you are interested in providing a quote. Thanks.

I would like my gutters to be cleaned/cleared on my 3 bed semi in Charnock. Please pm if you are interested in providing a quote. Thanks.

If its a standard 2 storey property with flat access front & rear we charge £45 to clean out gutters and check the down pipes are clear.

We have regular customers who we have sorted this job for many times.

The cost would be £35 all in on saturday morning if thats sounds ok ?

If you are interested pm me or call 07980578990,

Thanks

Edited by Starlc

Thanks to all that responded and private messaged me. I was unable to send any private messages being new on the forum. I've now had it sorted. Thanks.

Hi could any one reccomend someone to clear out the guttering on an end terrace at sheffield 6 please

We want to make changes to an existing extention which was built right up to the boundary of our property. Our gutter overhangs currently, and if we change, our neighbour does not want gutters to overhang again. So, does any one know best solution for boundary gutters? Pitched roof with gutters on wall. Some say lead replacement and plastic gutters on top. Others say aluminium pre made but too expensive. And condensation and overflow is a problem ??????

Hi, we need somebody to take a look and repair a leak in some of our guttering, it's leaking from the join between 2 pieces of guttering so should be a straightforward repair (my ladders don't reach so can't sort it myself).

Please PM if you can help.

Hi, we need somebody to take a look and repair a leak in some of our guttering, it's leaking from the join between 2 pieces of guttering so should be a straightforward repair (my ladders don't reach so can't sort it myself).

Please PM if you can help.

Pm sent,

Thanks, Mike

Pm sent,

Thanks, Mike

Great service received this morning from Mike, sorted out a leaky gutter for me.

Will use again and would recommend :thumbsup:

Hi

I need my gutters clearing,s12 Gleadless Common.Any recommendations please

Pm me

Thanks

Edited by nikki-red
States in the title no quotes

The megathreads are for advice and recommendations. It clearly states in the title 'no jobs or quotes'.

If you do have a job that needs doing and/or require a quote please post in our Job Vacancies section.

Thank you.

Hi all, could I get a recommendation for someone to clean my gutters please.

Snow is getting built up behind a blocked gutter and causing water to penetrate the cavity so someone who could do it ASAP would be ideal :)