Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

Hello,

I am looking for someone to do some gutter clearing on a mid-terrace house (approx. 8m total front and rear).

Can anyone recommend someone reasonable?

Had a quote for £9 / metre, not sure if this was about right?

Thanks!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by phawley
Didn't notice how old op was.

can anyone give me a rough estimate for the gutterin cleanin out on a 3 bed semi , s13 area, cheers

can anyone give me a rough estimate for the gutterin cleanin out on a 3 bed semi , s13 area, cheers

As long as access isn't a problem (conservatory/3storys etc) I charge £45.

It's essential to also ensure the down pipes are clear.

Hi,

I am also looking for someone to do some gutter clearing on a mid-terrace house (approx. 8m total front and rear) - Handsworth area :help:

Can anyone recommend someone reasonable?

Hi

I'm based in Sheffield 6 and have noticed my bag window is leaking . Probably needs refelting ? Also the gutter is running water down the front of the house And making our bedroom wall damp ..may need replacing or cleaning . Can anyone recommend someone reasonable ?

Thanks

Hi

I'm based in Sheffield 6 and have noticed my bag window is leaking . Probably needs refelting ? Also the gutter is running water down the front of the house And making our bedroom wall damp ..may need replacing or cleaning . Can anyone recommend someone reasonable ?

Thanks

Pm sent,

Thanks, Mike

We would be happy to quote for gutter cleaning.

written quotations & invoices

Fleetwood roofing & property services

07920427144 - 0800 3579230

I'm looking for someone who can fix/ clear cast iron drainpipes. I don't want to replace them and all enquiries this far involve a hard sell! I need a few leaky joints sealing and then clearing out- any recommendations?

I would advise putting pictures on you may get a better response and bear in mind that new cast fittings are expensive have you looked at the plastic cast effect ones ?

My sis has moves into an end terrace house in s21 she's had gutters cleaned when she moves in but thinks still blocked or downpipe also gutters moved on front and rain running off roof down front of house anyone able to quote for this cast gutters thanks jen