Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

as mactheblade says you can have a plastic gutter which has half connectors , which joins onto neighbours wooden guttering

Twinplas - Twinwall 'Wood Look' UPVC Guttering

hope this helps

We supply and fit the plastic gutter that have the same profile as the wooden gutters. Happy to provide a quote.

Thanks very much for all the replies.

I doubt she's even thought about whether it will fit up to the neighbours' guttering, but I'm sure anyone who comes to measure up will let her know the options.

I pass on the suggestions. Ta again!

If its possible i would opt for the Seamless aluminium Guttering.

It is miles better than plastic. It doesn’t loose its colour like plastic does.

Also because it gets put in in one piece you don't have to worrie about joints leaking a couple of years down the line.

Good choice if the neighbours agree to have the same

Hi I need some quotes AND relatively quick service to replace some guttering on back of terraced house [mid terrace].

I am available today [after 6pm] and tomorrow [after 5pm] - in Hillsborough [close to Morrisons]

Please PM me to make arrangments thanks.

Hi I need some quotes AND relatively quick service to replace some guttering on back of terraced house [mid terrace].

I am available today [after 6pm] and tomorrow [after 5pm] - in Hillsborough [close to Morrisons]

PM sent.

Thanks

Dan

Hi y'all,

I need my guttering cleaning 'internally' as I think we have some blockages. My house is in S8 Woodseats.

Please PM me with a price (if it's is a standard charge) - the house is 'normal' sized although there is some guttering higher up where we've extended into the loft, or let me know how I go about getting a quote.

Ta!

Edited by jasd75

Can call later on this week. Would prefer not to quote blind though.

My contact details are on the URL below.

Dan

Hi y'all,

I need my guttering cleaning 'internally' as I think we have some blockages. My house is in S8 Woodseats.

Please PM me with a price (if it's is a standard charge) - the house is 'normal' sized although there is some guttering higher up where we've extended into the loft, or let me know how I go about getting a quote.

Ta!

Free no obligation quotes

Job sorted. Thank you all

Thanks for the job today.

Mine need cleaning out too,and a few roof tiles replacing if someone can quote? I'm in s5. Its a 2 bed sunshine house on shiregreen.