Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

if its a wooden gutter its probably rotten

i would advise to replace, would work out cheaper than keep paying different people to repair

Yes, this had of course occurred to us. I am perfectly prepared to replace if necessary, problem is that everyone who goes up there tells us the gutters are in perfectly good nick and that it's just a joint that needs sealing. Which has now been done umpteen times but it never seems to sort it.

Anyway, I didn't start this thread to bore everyone with the details of my gutter woes, just to get a recommendation. So thanks everyone for your suggestions.

We had aluminium gutter fitted and not had any troubles at all. They are much deaper than the wooden ones and the only joints are if they go round a corner. If you have a look in Yellow Pages, there are a few companies that do aluminium.

happy to give u a price gary 01142621968

thanks, but if you look at the original date, it was done 4 years ago.

Not suggesting that is the time it will last are you?:nono:

give me a call gary 07913010534 01142621968

Edited by g&k services

back gutter gave in in the storm - nomal terraced house, about 5m - anyone know how much? recommend a tradesman? it's pretty urgent.

thanks