Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

Thats why the prudent buy in advance and store their timber so it dries.Have you advised the firm of their poor practice?

I've gone though about 20 lengths in the last month. Only got a few left as I ran stock down over Christmas. An order will be going in soon!

I think that they will know that keeping timber outside will result in it getting wet, when it rains, they can see it through the office window!!!

I've gone though about 20 lengths in the last month. Only got a few left as I ran stock down over Christmas. An order will be going in soon!

I think that they will know that keeping timber outside will result in it getting wet, when it rains, they can see it through the office window!!!

Out of interest where do you manage to store 20 lengths of timber ,and how do you know what lengths to order.Do nyou get yours from Lavers,or direct from Hull docks?

iv just had my guttering all cleaned out and seals all checked for £20 (front back and down pipes)

Hallelujah! There is a God!

ment to put IS THIS A FAIR PRICE

That depends. How much would you charge someone? :)

go on then murphy why does this mean its me who cleans them???

Hang on, you PM'd and I replied.

The 'you' part is in itallics.

As i said, a poor attempt at humour nothing more :rolleyes:

sorry ppl try and make it out that its the person who posted it business and trying to get work

i was just telling ppl what i have had done thats all nothing more

sounds a gud deal mate! I spent forty quid in tesco last week an they don't even look at my gutters :mad:

a rite rip off