Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

A huge THANK YOU to mally350z for doing such a great job on my guttering, today. He came bang on time, was really friendly and he didn't charge the earth. I'm really happy about finding a new handyman - one who I can trust to do a superb job.

Thanks,mally! :clap:

Thanks Trisha ,happy to help :thumbsup:

Thanks Trisha ,happy to help :thumbsup:

been back again , filled up with more leaves

there is a easy way to stop leafs blocking your guttering one vsit and no more cleaning away leafs, any one doing repeat cleaning need not too and shud advise the costomers on there first visit that there is a sulition to the problem!

there is a easy way to stop leafs blocking your guttering one vsit and no more cleaning away leafs, any one doing repeat cleaning need not too and shud advise the costomers on there first visit that there is a sulition to the problem!

and what solution do you recomend ......:huh:

Can anyone give me a price for cleaning mine, front and back both about 8 meters long.

Thanks

and what solution do you recomend ......:huh:

interested to know:):):)

Can anyone give me a price for cleaning mine, front and back both about 8 meters long.

Thanks

Depends on access. I'll PM you.

Not heard of either company so cant help. Try fmb federation of master builders website if there any good they will be members. If you need another quote give us a call.

I realise this is an old thread but thought my following comments may be of use to someone else who stumbles upon these posts as i have done.

I’ve just had the great pleasure of employing a Sheffield company called Guttering Solutions run by a guy called Craig and based in S10 to install me new gutters around my house and premises.

Upon their recommendation following an extensive free survey I have had the old rotting wooden gutters replaced with an apparently fairly new product which exactly mimics the shape of wooden gutter but it is in fact made from a very rigid black Upvc. It looks fantastic and will obviously never need painting!

Elsewhere I had seamless aluminium gutters fitted by Craig and his team, again to a very high standard and as with the wood look Upvc gutters I mentioned at a very competitive price indeed. He also installed me some excellent leaf guards too and at half normal price which work wonderfully.

Finally whilst working on my properties Craig introduced me to a new venture that the company had started in recent months of white Upvc restoration/cleaning. I had him do me a free demonstration (this being the norm apparently) and decided immediately upon seeing the results to get the white fascia boards and soffits done plus the windows and door at the front of the property. The house looks absolutely wonderful now that all the works completed and as a result I would not hesitate to recommend this local company to anyone.

Here is their mobile number if it is of use to anyone 07939 203982.

Used floor2ceiling, reasonable price great job, guys name is David mobile 07769811995 or 01142305858

cheers

Joe