Thoughts on Palace

owls on here have a soft spot for Palace because they beat us in the play-off final, Blades have a soft spot for them because they relegated wednesday.

What was worse

Blades losing the play-off final or

owls going down because of them ?

i dont mind palace, had a good laugh with loads of em in bankers draft early on the morning they drew with us. dont care that they beat you in play-off final either tbh.

Edited by hurstyowl

Neither up nor down in my ratings to be honest CB mate, I mean obviously sending Wednesday down redeemed them slightly for that late goal in the play-off final....They are still very much just "another football team" from the capital..

Now if you want hatred....Enter leeds:hihi:

Not too bothered about them really m8, i hate Arsenal though !!!

It was worse Wednesday being relegated by them because im a Wednesday fan.

I have soft spots for David Hopkins, Mark Stein though rather than the club they played for. Like im sure you do Andy Linegan

Not too bothered about them really m8, i hate Arsenal though !!!

Agreed,

Spent 17 years in London as a kid, 5 in north and 12 in South London, some of my best mates are Palace fans and cut there pub and clubbing teeth up in Sheff when we came up for the Palace / Owls games aged 17/18 onwards. . .

Don't talk to me about Arsenal though... Living down there in 93 and losing both cup finals wasn't the highlight of my stint darn sarf :)

Don't like palace at all now after them trying to take the p on our pitch but we soon sorted that out.

Tbh they are a toy town outfit and have no passion if you ask me and i can not wait for a visit to selhurst park, should be fun!

Dont forget Hartlepool, worse draw they ever could have got.

I don't see it as they relegated us, we did it ourselves over the entire season.

Can't say i'm interested in Palace either way tbh.

Couldn't care less about em... altho I think utd fans keep an eye on em after Mrs Doubtfire went there.

owls on here have a soft spot for Palace because they beat us in the play-off final, Blades have a soft spot for them because they relegated wednesday.

What was worse

Blades losing the play-off final or

owls going down because of them ?

cant understand there being anything as a canada blade ?? go often do u and what on earth r u on about neither sheff team as a soft spot (theyre not puppies) for palace