Embarrassing school medical

I had an examination in Bangkok, as the nurse examined my testicles she said " Dont worry it's normal to get an erection during this procedure" I said I have'nt got an erection, to which she replied " No, but I have" !!!

Had a school eye test 1961. Some mates who went in earlier told me the nurse asked them to read 3rd line from bottom of chart. Sneaked into medical room at dinnertime and memorised it, and backwards. Passed with 20/20 vision. Still remember the line from 50years ago, though can't remember what I had for breakfast today.

C O N L H T E backwards E T H L N O C

The earlier thread which mentioned the nurse grabbing your goolies and asking you to cough. When she grabbed mine SHE coughed.

I remember my school medical. The school nurse said drop your trousers and pants, I dropped my trousers, and she said and your pants, which I did, the next thing I know she squeezed both my testicles, :help:but she never said turn your head and cough, when she squeezed I could feel the inside of my testicles, I still hate thinking about it.

I remember what most of the previous posters have mentioned. Also, as far as I remember we had to go to a small clinic on Leopold Street for our medical, just near the junction of Orchard Lane [ ? ]-------anyway, bang opposite the main entrance to the Grand Hotel. This would be around 1956.

im sat here with my lady discussing school days, she never heard of the nurse giving the boys the cough test,the one where you drop your pants turn your head to the right and cough

can any of you gentlemen back me up on this and does it still happen ?

Not read the rest of the posts, but it was called the "cough & drop" i remember one lad at school was sent out as he got a stiffy & the nurse hit it with a spoon.

IMS it was to determine if you had a rupture, I think.

----anyway, bang opposite the main entrance to the Grand Hotel. This would be around 1956.
Yep - I also went there for a drop & cough etc. Here is a link to a picturesheffield.com photo - it's on the left.

Yep - I also went there for a drop & cough etc. Here is a link to a picturesheffield.com photo - it's on the left.

Thought we were going to get a naughty picture there hillsbro.:hihi: