Gareth-Bale-world-Class!

Its alright playing someone like Gareth Bale but he will kill you as a team in the end.

A full back will get sorted at some point, its daring football lobbing him up like that all the time, proper teams will see through it and kill him.

Inter Milan arnt that great, Maicon is one of the most overrated full backs of the modern time, he runs like a duck no pace and got found out by a Welshman.

Not so world class at the moment, 2-0 down at the reebok Spurs.

EDIT: Make that 3 nowt down.

EDIT: 3-1 Now great goal from the other Spurs full back Alan Hutton.

EDIT: Wow great volley from Pavluchenko 3-2

EDIT: 4-2 Petrov, goodnight Tottenham

Edited by CorkerSWFC

He's a decent attacking player but needs to work on the defensive side of his game. There's no point a left back bagging a hat trick if he's already been part of a defence that's 4-0 down by the break!

Perhaps he should sign for Hereford. ;)

Maicon is one of the most overrated full backs of the modern time

He's probably a little overrated, but he plays well for Brazil and has had a couple of great season for Inter.

he runs like a duck no pace

:gag:

Rubbish, Maicon is very quick.

Maicons the best right back in the world right now, not one thats great at defending mind.

Bale made him look ordinary.

My mate works at Spurs and he says compared to the rest of the squad his stats are off the chart (fitness, distance, speed etc etc).

According to wikipedia, he did rugby, hockey and distance running at school... it showed :D

Such a shame eez frum bluddy Weels

x

Has got to be the best British player around, I just hope he dosn't catch Rooneyitus, something in the back of my mind tells me that when he first started playing for Spurs, they couldn't win with him in the team. Anyone have the details?

A record 24 league games without being on a winning side.

Edited by Sweatshopboy