Gareth-Bale-world-Class!

Inter Milan 4-3 spurs

After watching the game last night inter v spurs in the champions league.Lets all hail Gareth Bale, who scored an outstanding ha-trick against Inter Milan. what a performance from this young man he's got it all pace skill energy strength and a sweet left foot.If only he was English I think he will go on to be the next Ryan Giggs. Is there a better left sided player in the world ? your opinions please........... is Gareth Bale simply world class?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-6CGqxOz38

Edited by This-is-it

He's a decent attacking player but needs to work on the defensive side of his game. There's no point a left back bagging a hat trick if he's already been part of a defence that's 4-0 down by the break!

Always rated him far more as a Midfielder as opposed to a left back anyway in all honesty, he's got bags of pace and is'nt afraid to run at players with great ball control as we saw last night.....Before last nights match I had visions of him moving to Man Utd for some reason.

He's a decent attacking player but needs to work on the defensive side of his game. There's no point a left back bagging a hat trick if he's already been part of a defence that's 4-0 down by the break!

Were you watching the game last night?

Or watching Tottenham at all this season?

They play Bale in left midfield and put Assou-Ekoto at left back.

Bales going from strength to strength, what a shame he aint English.

outstanding individual performance from a player bang on form..

One Hat Trick doesn't make a player world class. If thats the case I am world class as i scored a hat trick at the weekend.

One Hat Trick doesn't make a player world class. If thats the case I am world class as i scored a hat trick at the weekend.

Was it against the European Champions?

no one is saying that. He's a world class player who scored an excellent hattrick. All 3 shots were taken like a true goal-scorer. What a player!

My mate works at Spurs and he says compared to the rest of the squad his stats are off the chart (fitness, distance, speed etc etc).

Did your hattrick involve you storming past one of the best rightbacks in the world and then scoring past the best keeper in the world?

Gareth bale is awesome, i wish he was English.

For a 'world class' player he often seems to be dealt with very well by Premier League defenders (eg Phil Neville, Rafael) who know a little about him.

He's certainly a very good player but it seems rather premature to deifying Bale just yet. Lets see if he can keep on doing it in Europe against teams who by now should be forewarned and prepared to deal with him, as Benitez oddly seemed not to bother doing even after Bales performance in Italy.