Who plays guitar and what do you have?

De Batz, stop buying and practise more!!

De Batz

Are you in a band?

I've changed my avatar to show the Futurama; maybe we should post pictures?

All you guitarists ought to take a look at Coopersonic effects pedals; they've been very well reviewed in the guitar magazines and are used by people as diverse as Spiritualised, Ronnie Wood and the Arctic Monkeys. If you go to the website (Coopersonic.com) go to the videos and listen for yourselves. They're hand built in Nottingham, competitively priced and much better than many other brands.

imghttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150230763677533&set=a.10150230763652533.360942.630402532&type=3&theaterimg

Oh and lest you think I'm just here trying to get free publicity for my mates excellent effects gear, I am a guitar player.

I own two - an 'Autumn Leaves' acoustic which cost me very little. I think it may be Korean made, but not sure. I've had it around ten years and it makes a bright, quite loud and pleasing sound. Also a Yamaha APX 500 acoustic electric. Brilliant quality, really well finished, great sustain and tone.

Currently however, I am in the grip of a great love affair with the Ukulele.

270264033.jpg

Not in a band at the moment. We had a baby eight months ago and a couple of things I was working on at the time disintegrated. Maybe in the autumn...

Andy