Mosborough Hall - Home Sponsor

Best Western Plus - Mosborough Hall - Sheffield and Chesterfields' finest hotel.

Best Western Mosborough Hall is one of the very few hotels in Sheffield which exudes a superb combination of historic charm and modern luxury. Set in the quiet village of Mosborough, Sheffield. Our hotel is only 15 minutes drive from Chesterfield and the Peak District. We provide the best food at Darcy's brasserie restaurant as well as offering superb accommodation for a very comfortable stay in Sheffield. this 12th century manor accommodates 42 excellent hotel rooms, function rooms and wedding venues.

Enjoy the countryside of the Peak District or pop into Sheffield city centre. Shop 'til you drop with over 270 shops at Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Watch the latest event at The Sheffield Arena, power your imagination at Magna Park in Rotherham, or visit the vibrant nightlife of Sheffield...all you have to do is arrive at the hotel! Check our packages and don't miss out on some fabulous offers!

0114 248 4353

http://www.mosboroughhall.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-Mosborough-Hall-Hotel/216489555049659

Edited by Pink2Bubble

One of my m8s is having his wedding do at Mosborough hall next year pal, I'll be sure to mention us 29 times lol.

One of my m8s is having his wedding do at Mosborough hall next year pal, I'll be sure to mention us 29 times lol.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

We are pleased to confirm Mosborough Hall will continue as Sheffield Forum FC sponsor in the 2011/2012 season. Very welcome news, big thanks to Mosborough Hall for their continued support, if it wasn't for them last summer, we would have struggled to start up the team in the first place.

With their support, we can look forward to 2011/2012. Bigger and better next season!

Mosborough Hall Loyalty Card is available for free and the form can be downloaded from our ClubWebsite. This LINK will take you to the form. Once complete, either print and post to Mosborough Hall, take in person or email back to [email protected] and they shall process your details.