Bonfires and firework displays in Sheffield - Megathread

Cool. Im sure you guys will have a great time . its a great event with a wonderful atmosphere.

I just miss the days when you could walk down to the Brincs after for a pint!!!

fireworks always iin dark otherwise not much point surely

I saw a poster for one on Manor Fields Park which I shall take my Grandson to if its fine weather.. I think its a dry but cloudy forecast for tomorrow. I believe its free, funded by Manor Trust and there seems to be other activities also being provided.

Its the new park behind the Premier store (previously The Travellers Rest pub) and I think its from 6-9pm.

Opps, a few millisecond late..

Taking the OH and next door's son, Babooshka. Let me know if you want to come along and I'll pick you up a ticket. We're going to have some tea in town if you want to join there too. Will you have your son? He'd love it?

Stagey - I'll probably see you there again. Didn't manage it last year, but will be this year.

You know what. I think I will come. No, won't have the mini with me, unfortunately. Breaks my little heart. SO.....will need to entertain oneself to take ones mind off the fact! Can meet you in town for tea. Just state the time and place and I will see you there.

Just go and sit in the bar at cineworld, you get the same view plus you can have a drink in comfort;)

hi,i just want to know where in sheffield has the best bonfire and fireworks displays on bonfire night.i am not bothered how much it costs to get in but would prefer it to be reasonably well run as they are normally better?thanks as much opinions as possible please

What time will the bonfire at Hollinsend Cricket Club be lit?

Anyone know of any in or around s35? Looking for something small to take my little girl to. x

Anyone know what time the scouts' show at Dore starts (and is it on Friday)? Struggling to find anything other than After Dark using google...

Cheers,

Mike