Find Out About Hosting A Skin Therapy Class

Temple Spa is a total spa lifestyle brand for youthful grownups. A beautiful fusion of product, philosophy and spa. Professional skincare, aromatherapy and luxury spa treatments that replenish, revive, renew and treat you very well.

Put your feet up and relax! Hosting a Temple Spa class is so easy.[/b] It's as simple as inviting six to eight friends, family, colleagues and neighbours around for an evening of fun and pampering.

- An exclusive gorgeous gift just for you

- Free skin care hints, product advice and tips

- Everyone gets a facial

- The ultimate try before you buy experience

- You and your guests can shop from the comfort of your own home

- Special product offers only available at classes and via Temple Spa Lifestyle Consultants

Products delivered directly to your guests - their home or workplace

To book your class now please PM me or contact me, Katie, on 07714769940

Edited by Thebug
added my name

Can you send me ome more info on the partys and the products please x

Hi Kimba,

Temple Spa products are influenced by the diet and lifestyle of the Mediterranean. Theye are geared towards serious results, pampering and wellebeing. They contain high levels of natural ingredients, all have anti ageing benefits, feel good aromas and textures that are like cashmere.

The products retail on Harrods and Selfridges however it is also available direct through our Spa to go program. I teach skin and spa therapy classes in the privacy of the home or workplace. All you need to do is invite a few friends round and I will do the rest. You will receive beautiful gifts and there are always special offers.

All your guests will be skin typed and everyone will enjoy a full spa facial to suit there specific skin type.

Hope this answers your question. xx

Yes i might be interested.

What will i receve for hosting the party ? :)

Hi,

You can from our " A taste of Temple Spa " - This is a gorgeous box set of 12 size products worth over £75 or

- 5 gorgeous winter berry nail polishes, fab for the party season.

Katie x

Is such blatant advertising allowed on this Forum?