Desperate Housewives

I missed several series of Housewives and thankfully, this one is the last, it should have been consigned to the scrapheap after the second one. How many murderers, paedos, weirdos, freaks, suspicious deaths, freak accidents, splits and reconciliations can suburban America cope with?

The characters look skinnier and more botoxed than ever, the plots are ludicrous and the scriptwriting poor. It was a refreshing premise when it first started, hot on the heels of SATC (which also went on for far too long). Was this supposed to be SATC gals grown up?

What happened to Nicolette Sheridan?

Well I beg to differ mate so for those who dont like dont have to watch it...so why should it matter to you if its the last one??? :huh: :huh:

I am a little puzzled as to why you've watched it recently if your so against it......:huh::roll:

Well I beg to differ mate so for those who dont like dont have to watch it...so why should it matter to you if its the last one??? :huh: :huh:

I am a little puzzled as to why you've watched it recently if your so against it......:huh::roll:

Cuz it's an American show and she dosen't like to admit she watches it :hihi:

Last one i saw was on Sunday here, when Gabby met her real daughter, don't want to give it away in case you haven't seen it yet, but she was dead funny in it.

Edited by poppins

I just happened to be channel hopping and watched it out of intrigue to see if the reviews were right and it's as bad as they say. Agreed, I won't be watching it again.

Last one i saw was on Sunday here, when Gabby met her real daughter, don't want to give it away in case you haven't seen it yet, but she was dead funny in it.

Nonsense, I'm not anti-all things American, some of the best TV shows are American.

Last thing I knew was that Carlos wasn't even going to tell Gabby!! Storyline spoiler!! :P

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo stop don't spoil it . It only just started here on Sunday. :help:

I think the next episode is on tonight on E4!

I love this series, it makes me laugh and keeps me interested in what nutty storyline is going to happen next!

I love Gaby's wardrobe and she is so pretty. I do like Bree's sophistication too.

Carlos looks quite odd without the beard but he is still fairly hot, I wonder if he is going to bare his bod any time soon!!

Not too impressed by the house decorator though, he doesn't have much sex appeal. Wished they'd put 'Dr Christian Troy' in the series whit woooo!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo stop don't spoil it . It only just started here on Sunday. :help:

:blush::blush: sorry.

:blush::blush: sorry.

I should think so :P:hihi:

Just please tell me it gets better and better coz I loves it. :)

What's this talk about it been the last series it said on digital spy a bit back there would be at least one or two more ending it around the 8th or 9th season :s I'm confused! I don't want it to stop! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tonight, E4 :D First look! Theyve swapped the days around before it was Wedsnesday and Sundays was first look grrrrrr! Cant wait! :D Its amazing so far, im hooked already :)

What's this talk about it been the last series it said on digital spy a bit back there would be at least one or two more ending it around the 8th or 9th season :s I'm confused! I don't want it to stop! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wasn't aware of it being the last one either new2you. I think it will carry on myself.

I should think so :P:hihi:

Just please tell me it gets better and better coz I loves it. :)

I'm not sure about it getting better as I stopped watching it for a long time, I was fed up of settling down for a new episode 9pm on a Sunday night only to find out it was another damned re-run, but last one I saw Gabby was funny...you know with her expensive tastes :hihi: