Babysitting and babysitters MEGATHREAD

or what about a nanny? nannies can be good and work from your home in many ways they do the things you would do at home with your little one and i personally think its a better option, Nannies who are registired, are the ones you can claim tax credits towards childminding costs

yes the childrens information is good i am also looking for a childminder in that area what has been wrong with the ones you have seen so far ?

My daughter is looking for baby-sitting jobs in or around S10. She is 15 (16 in May) and has worked in a nursery for her work experience last year.

In my opinion she is very mature and responsible, and can provide references from other parents she has sat for.

I have a 13 month old grand-daughter so she is experience with babies, and her work experience was with children up to 5.

She is willing to undertake regular or one off jobs and anyone interested can pm me with any questions.

Thank you for taking time to read this post.

Nanny Available Tues And Thurs All Day Also Wed And Fri Mornings

Excellent References Available, Over 10 Years Experience With Newborn To Age 14 Children.

Pm Me For More Information If You Are Interested

Thanks

Rebecca

I am avaliable to babysit week nights and weekends i have my own transport so can travel within reasonable distance of S8. I am a Qualified Early Years Practitioner who is currently a bit skint! Have a recent CRB and can provide References and Certificates. But don't panic i don't cost the earth! if you'd like more info PM me and i'll get in touch with you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Laura

Hi, can someone tell me what I should pay for babysitting for a 3 month baby?

Can't be much help on this - we don't use babysitters but I think it would be worth considering the age and experience of the person involved.

The minimum wage varies according to age, so if you had a 17 year old babysitting I would undercut the minimum wage for that age, after all it's not generally a taxable job and normally only occasional work.

If it's a 20 year old the minimum wage is higher and their expectations might be too.

Otherwise - hopefully someone who actually pays a babysitter can help you more.

Hi, can someone tell me what I should pay for babysitting for a 3 month baby?

Lotti off here used to babysit for me., it was about £2.50/£3 an hour i think! was over a year ago. If you are looking for reliable babysitter i would fully recommend her:thumbsup: :thumbsup: i would still be using her but she refuses to drive the 250 miles for the night:hihi: :hihi:

Hi i am 16 on my mums forum, i am really reliable and need money can luk after kids well.wud be askin 2.50 hour??if u need any1:)

HI There

My partner has suggested i mention my availability on here

I am a registered Childminder accepting children in the Swallownest, Aughton and Aston areas. I have just 1 place available at present

I also drop off and collect children from selected schools as well.

I am registered with Ofsted and the National Childminding Association and I have a current CRB check, excellent references etc. Fully certified in all aspects of Health and Safety and First Aid.

Please feel free to PM me for more details.I am based off The Chase at Aston

Thanks

Samantha

Hi,

Just making initial enquiries as to any childminders in the S6/S10 Malin Bridge, Hillsborough, Crookes areas ?

Any recommendations ?