Babysitting and babysitters MEGATHREAD

i'm currently employed as a teaching assistant/nursery nurse, i have level 3 and 4 in early years. I have over 20 years experience, full CRB and refs. My three girls are all grown now. I am looking for nanny/housekeeper work as fed up working in schools and nurseries. Happy to cook, drive, care for pets, garden, iron, clean, shop etc as well as look after children, hours can be flexible to cover shifts etc. I'm in Sheffield, if interested pm me.

Needing registered CM in S8 areas Wed-Fri PM (2-5.30) all yr round.

PM if interested please :)

Hi, please phone Sheffield Information Link for a list of childminders in your area. 0114 275 6699. It's a free service.

I have found childminders and other childcare by going to Sheffield Information link. they provide a very useful service as they can get the search down to really near where you live. telephone0114 2756699

I'm looking for a childminder in the S12 area who collects from Gleadless Primary school. The place is for my 3 year old son who currently has a full time start of the week place at Gleadless Nursery. He needs collecting around 3-3.15 Mon and Tues and keeping until 4 then collecting at 11.30 Weds and keeping until 4. Place is required term time only and will be required from Tuesday 1st March 2011, though if you have room before that we would like a couple of practice runs so the little one can get used to a change of scenery. If you are or know of any childminders with vacancies in the area please could you let me know. I have asked the Children's Information Service but I am still waiting to hear back from them and I'm starting to run out of time! Any ideas please send me a PM with name and number. Thanks

Hello , I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder in Sheffield 12. I am CRB checked and fully trained in First Aid, Food Hygine and Child safeguarding. I received a 'Good' result in my last Ofsted Inspection. I currently have varied vacancies. I provide full time and part time care. I can work just term time or just holidays or both. I aim to be as flexible as possible. I provide meals. I am located in Base Green and drop off and collect at Gleadless Primary School.

If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks Toni

Hi im looking in using a childminder for my 5 year old. He goes to birley primary but the times id need are just school holidays. I have a little girl too, but shes at nursery. Would childminders have my son just in the holidays? Any advice or info from childminders would be great. As i said im in s12. Thanks in advane x

Hi there,

I am a childminder on Woodseats with spaces in the holidays. If you can't find anybody closer to you, please feel free to get in touch. [email protected]

Thanks,

Nicole

I am a Ofsted registered childminder in the S5 (sheffield lane top) area, CRB checked, paediatric first aid trained and fully insured. I have full time and part time vacancies at the moment. If you require any other information or have any questions please dont hesitate to message me.

does any1 know of a babysitter who could babysit for me for a few hours on a monday during the day?

Edited by crazy_lass69

there is no such thing as a registered babysitter...

you could either see if a nanny has a free monday who would care for a child in your home or you could see if a local childminder has space, the child would be looked after in their home...

childminder would probably be cheaper per hour as they can have 3 under 5 at their house, whereas the nanny would be caring for the child in your home and only looking after your child would probably charge more.