Babysitting and babysitters MEGATHREAD

Thank you all for your replies.

joi5ey

I am in Chapletown.

sorry Mum Of Two, too far from me!!

unless you fancy a trip to the other side of Sheffield :) :)

Does anyone know of a good babysitter or childminder in the S35 area? Someone who is happy to work on an ad-hoc basis to look after a 5 month old for half a day or so per week?

im a childminder in southey green s5 if anybody needs one

Hi i am a childminder in S5 and currently have vacancies for children of all ages. If you are thinking of going to back to work, need someone to have your children in school hols or want to increase your hours at work contact me. Many people can get help through tax credits to help with childcare payments, i also take employer supported childcare vouchers.

Threads merged - Please don't create new threads when there are already ones of relevance open

Hi i am an Ofsted registered childminder in S20 area have now started working weekends, have places available so if any parents needing child care at weekends pm me for more info. Thanks

i am writing on behalf of my friend MICHELLE WOODS she is a child minder and if she cannot fit you in she will be able to point you in the right direction or recamend somone to you --- there are a couple of people doing the course at the moment in that area pleasee give her a ring she will be happy to help you please contact her on PHONE NUMBER REMOVED FOR PRIVACY REASONS. PLEASE CONTACT PwincessTink FOR FURTHER INFO

Threads merged - Please don't create new threads when there are already ones of relevance open

ofsted registered childminder s20 has vacancies in january ,can provide full day care or drop off and pick up from local school (reignhead school)tel:01142511045

Is there a registered childminder or equivalent willing to do School runs to and from Norton Free? We are not far away.

I have tried CMs listed with SIS and so far the local ones cant help.

PM me if you can help.

There is also 2-3 days of childcare for the right candidate.

Nannies considered.