13/11/2010 - Oxjam @ The Redhouse Sheffield

Hi all,

This is just to let you know about my Oxjam event on 13th November at the Redhouse pub in Sheffield, which is on Solly Street.

It is all set to be a great night with 7 bands and 2 DJs (Jack D and Miracle and the Soul Interpreter) playing. We have many different types of music on show, from indie (Firesuite, Low Duo), to ska (Banana Flavoured Dubcats) to funky hiphop (Funkotics) and even jazz (Jube). There really is something for everyone. There will also be a raffle with some awesome prizes donated from local businesses.

So why not come down and support local music while supporting the fantastic work of the charity Oxfam.

Tickets: £3.50 in advance / £4 on the door.

For more info you can find the event on Facebook and the Oxjam website if you just type in Oxjam @ the Redhouse. Sorry I can't give you the links- Sheffield Forum won't let me post them!!

Edited by paddy1889

We have an addition to the line up in the form of the brilliant up and coming hiphop group E.Y.P! Should be an awesome night!