Pub facilities near Hutcliffe Wood?

Does anybody know somewhere to have a wake in the morning (around 11am) near Hutcliffe Wood Crematorium?

Thanks

I would suggest one of the pubs in the Millhouses area such as the Wagon & Horses

What about Graysons, on Hutcliffe Wood Road?

The Abbey corner of Abbey Lane and Chesterfield Road? Has a big car park and does meals. The Big Tree also has a car park and does meals and is just straight up the road from the gates. Is the Sheaf still open? That's almost outside the gates.

the abbey !!
What's wrong with the Abbey for a wake ? There'll be lots of cars needing space and a buffet. The Big Tree is the nearest though.

The Abbey corner of Abbey Lane and Chesterfield Road? Has a big car park and does meals. The Big Tree also has a car park and does meals and is just straight up the road from the gates. Is the Sheaf still open? That's almost outside the gates.

Last time I was in the Sheaf it was very run down and looked on the verge of closing although as far as I am aware it is still trading. Wouldn't reccommend it.

I would think the Abbey would be OK if everyone is driving, not sure the Big Tree would be appropriate.

The Wagon and Horses is nice and is walkable, the Ember Inns pub I forget the name of is OK too or the Millhouses is a typical local and on the bus route from Hutcliffe Wood (293).

If it doesn't have to be a pub, there is a cafe and a restaurant at Hutcliffe Wood shops by Abbey Lane roundabout which would be walkable from the crematorium.

The Rising Sun on Abbey Lane. Easy to get to, decent parking, no idea what the food is like, and it should be fairly quiet at that time.

Many thanks to everyone - you've given me loads of useful suggestions

the abbey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is hardly a week goes by when the abbey ISNT used at least once for a wake