Is anybody else in a situation like this?

they are only words. the things that count are actions lime is ok for blinding people you need a freezer a chainsaw and an oven or sulphuric acid

I think I'd better welcome you to SF - I don't want to get on the wrong side of you! :suspect:

Is it? I thought it was so the op could have a little moan about his life?

One of the removed ones was mine asking why Tatman found it necessary to be so insulting to me. Although the insulting post is still there. I'm only mentioning this as I wouildn't want anyone to think I didn't have an answer for the sad git! :)

The mods are the only people that can have removed them, so if you have any queries, use the Help and Contact Us button to ask them.

Post reported.

No need to be rude. This thread is obviously just a bit of fun although with a serious message.

Its not just women who try hard in a one way reltaionship. do the lions share of all the house duties, kids and so forth. And who also holds down a full time job so that he can pay for his worthless wife to sit on her behind and get even fatter.

And finally but most importantly its not just women who are too scared to do something about domestic abuse.

God you got to love the 't'internet.Id never have told anyone this face to face.

Next step, tell a real person.

Edited by Tatman

Post reported.

No need to be rude. This tjhread is obviously just a bit of fun although with a serious message.

Its not just women who try hard in a one way reltaionship. do the lions share of all the house duties, kids and so forth. And who also holds down a full tim job so that he can pay for his worthless wife to sit on her behind and get even fatter.

Report away, tell tale! Do you really expect to be so insultingly rude to other users without any cause? And then report people when they rebut your remarks, you're pathetic. I wish I could remember my other post, so I could repost it now.

And just in case you can't remember what you said ...

Im glad your amused. Im also glad it took you so long to think of all this (probably with the help of a man in some capacity) in response to the first public drubbing you recieved from what you probably term as no more that a sperm doner' or 'cash machine'Havent you got a bottle of wine you shout be hitting in the ever increased belief that alcohol makes you pretty?:P

if you can find one person who would confirm that I've ever used such terminology, I will eat my own hat, and yours! :mad: You are not a nice man, at all.

Edited by rubydazzler

Report away, tell tale!

Now now. Dont be a mardy bum:P:hihi:

I wouldnt dare report you Dozey. :D

Report away, tell tale! Do you really expect to be so insultingly rude to other users without any cause? And then report people when they rebut your remarks, you're pathetic. I wish I could remember my other post, so I could repost it now.

I took a screen grabcos i thought some would go. If you like i can email them to you.

And by the by, i wasnt meaning to be insulting (althougjh i never knew you were so thin skinned) but it was the only way to get the problem out and aired.

Sorry (genuinly meant) for the insult but boy did i love the banter.

No hard feelings?

And for the record i havent report a single post on this threrad.

Its been just too useful.

No hard feelings?
No hard feelings? You are joking! I can bear a grudge from now to eternity. I'm of Irish descent! We think the Battle of the Boyne was only last week ... :D

And I'm a mardybum par excellence, ask anyone! ;)

No hard feelings? You are joking! I can bear a grudge from now to eternity. I'm of Irish descent! We think the Battle of the Boyne was only last week ... :D

:hihi:

So your going to be huinting me down and killing me then?

Fair enough.

Ill get my affairs in order;)

I'm in a similar situation to the op

Life sucking heart breaking time consuming waste of skin

Infact sod her

I'm off out tonight

Yes..but you'll be back to the "Life sucking heart breaking time consuming waste of skin"....just like tatty. :roll: