Is anybody else in a situation like this?

And that's the thanks you get for it ... no gratitude, some people :)

That was a little side argument with Jason, not you. He'd be so disappointed if we didn't spar with him ;)

I get you am all new to this. :hihi:

I'm in a similar situation to the op

Life sucking heart breaking time consuming waste of skin

Infact sod her

I'm off out tonight

Why have around 10 posts disappeared for no apparent reason? It can't be due to insults as that's the point of this thread isn't it?

reading this bickering? is like watching deadhead soaps im just trying to work out whos gender confused ,whos a mass murderer and whos dumbest

Why have around 10 posts disappeared for no apparent reason? It can't be due to insults as that's the point of this thread isn't it?
Is it? I thought it was so the op could have a little moan about his life?

One of the removed ones was mine asking why Tatman found it necessary to be so insulting to me. Although the insulting post is still there. I'm only mentioning this as I wouildn't want anyone to think I didn't have an answer for him :)

The mods are the only people that can have removed them, so if you have any queries, use the Help and Contact Us button to ask them.

Edited by rubydazzler
removed the words 'sad git' because the op was upset by them

Well I'm a potential mass murderer, I have a few bags of lime and nothing to use them on.

Reading this thread reminds me of country and western music. "yew took the best years a mah larfe Joleen, then ye up n' run'd orft with a truck drahver."

Edited by donkey

Reading nthis thread makes me think of country and western music.

..... there is no point to it and it goes on forever? :huh:

they are only words. the things that count are actions lime is ok for blinding people you need a freezer a chainsaw and an oven or sulphuric acid

Is it? I thought it was so the op could have a little moan about his life?

One of them was mine asking why Tatman found it necessary to be so insulting to me. Although the insulting post is still there.

The mods are the only people that can have removed them, so if you have any queries, use the Help and Contact Us button to ask them.

I think the best solution is a few Ginsters pasties and an episode of Only Fools & Horses.

they are only words. the things that count are actions lime is ok for blinding people you need a freezer a chainsaw and an oven or sulphuric acid

Cheers, well I have a freezer and and oven. I'll have to get down to B&Q.