Is anybody else in a situation like this?

Or your teeth..:hihi:

Been there, got the crown ;)

2:0 to the blokes :)
Oh come on, Jase! The women have clearly won ... if we were even fighting?

:D

You seem to like that, fighting i mean. It seems to be a bit of a theme if you dont mind my saying.

Wow.

How incredibly helpful :rolleyes:

My apologies, I guess you are up your own behind after all Mr cliched Troll zzz.

Hes right though, i did whup you and your mates butts.

Im just waiting for suffragette to come wading in to defind you screaming foul.

You seem to like that, fighting i mean. It seems to be a bit of a theme if you dont mind my saying.

It's that universal sisterhood of women thing you mentioned.

Women hate each other (jealous, spiteful hags that they are) but they are willing to put aside their differences to fight an enemy (in this case, men).

Sadly, there's no such universal brotherhood of men, because we're too busy trying to kill each other and take each others possessions (jealous, greedy gits that we are)

Still 2:1 to the blokes

:)

Yup, it's my hobby these days. This forum has been a godsend, there's an inexhaustible supply of willing participants. So I'd like to thank you for your efforts to keep me amused tonight ;)

By the way, whilst you're here, what did you think about Felicity Kendall's rhumba? Phew .... hot or what?? :cool: Oh ... wait! You wouldn't have seen it. You were watching XFactor weren't you? :hihi:

My apologies, I guess you are up your own behind after all Mr cliched Troll zzz.

Im not that good a typer to post on a forum if i were typing from there sonny.

Nice try at 'humour' though.

You seem a bit of a wimp to me Tatman.

Why are on here arguing with the girlies, and whinging about women watching crap?

Women have always watched crap, it is designed for them.

It keeps them in their place. Brainwashing it is called.

As long as you have a drink and food in your belly, what are you complaining about?

I am female. I don't feel you have "won".

I don't see anything wrong in what he has said, especially since he has had 3 teeth knocked out. If that was a woman who had had 3 teeth knocked it would be a different story. Two sides to every story, we don't know hers either.

Im not that good a typer to post on a forum if i were typing from there sonny.

Nice try at 'humour' though.

What makes you think I'm trying at humour? I wouldn't dare try such a thing next to a Peter Cook like you.

Yup, it's my hobby these days. This forum has been a godsend, there's an inexhaustible supply of willing participants. So I'd like to thank you for your efforts to keep me amused tonight ;)

Im glad your amused. Im also glad it took you so long to think of all this (probably with the help of a man in some capacity) in response to the first public drubbing you recieved from what you probably term as no more that a sperm doner' or 'cash machine'

Havent you got a bottle of wine you shout be hitting in the ever increased belief that alcohol makes you pretty?:P