Getting rid of paint fumes

Do it yourself then, get on with it.

Not on yer nelly. What with all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, lifting my OH's feet so I can vac under them, gardening, washing the cars, doing my paid work 37 hours a week I don't have enough time to do the decorating on my own unless I do it over a couple of weeks and my OH won't stand for that sort of disruption to his daily routine. :hihi:

Not on yer nelly. What with all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, lifting my OH's feet so I can vac under them, gardening, washing the cars, doing my paid work 37 hours a week I don't have enough time to do the decorating on my own unless I do it over a couple of weeks and my OH won't stand for that sort of disruption to his daily routine. :hihi:

Tell your firm that you want to work nights, then you can do it all without disturbing the main man.

Women, its all self, self, self. ;):hihi::hihi:

Tell your firm that you want to work nights, then you can do it all without disturbing the main man.

Women, its all self, self, self. ;):hihi::hihi:

That's a great idea. Do you think that they'll pay me extra for working nights in college when the students are all at home?

A bowl of white vinegar in the corner of the room absorps fumes pretty quickly x

These are very handy tips to know. We are renovating our house and have this problem a lot!