Do you have any questions on the paranormal?

you should have known the response you were going to get to a thread like this Lee.....:roll:

*looks round for flammingjimmy*:suspect:

Can "bad" Demons attach themselves to you then sap away at positivity and feed off the negative energy.

If this happens is it mostly teenagers or those approaching puberty who are at risk?

Ps. can they follow you from place to place?

Edited by norks
add on

Billions of people have died as man has evolved. If ghosts represent the spirit of a dead person, that would mean the planet is pretty full of the critters. My question is; if there are so many ghosts, why don't we see more of them?

Billions of people have died as man has evolved. If ghosts represent the spirit of a dead person, that would mean the planet is pretty full of the critters. My question is; if there are so many ghosts, why don't we see more of them?

Would reincarnation answer that?...Just thinking out loud really...

There is a large room at the back of our house which we use for a playroom for the grand children when they're at our place. It's full of toys, whole boxes of them. Twice in the last week when no one is there we've heard music from one of the boxed toys suddenly start.

Could this be a visitation from a lonely little child from another world or just a case of the Energizer AAs going a bit flat ?

Monday 18th....and I thought The Charlatans were playing tonight?

Why didn't my spirit guide stop me wasting my time reading this thread?

thanks to all who have sent a good question in. :)

cant wait to open talk about some of them.

You always answer threads with such intelligence, I'm rather shocked at this reply, lol.

So I take it, your a non-believer?

I believe in all sorts of things, so technically the answer's no.

you should have known the response you were going to get to a thread like this Lee.....:roll:

*looks round for flammingjimmy*:suspect:

Hey! I was gonna stay away! Seriously though asking for 'serious responses only' was naive in the extreme!

And why do we not see ghosts of pre-humans.

On a similar note 99.9% of living creatures that have ever existed on this earth are now extinct, how come there aren't any ghost sabre tooth tigers or ghost giant sloths?

I don't understand why in modern times when we know that all life is related and that we are just complex life forms, people still think that we have spirits. It's bizzare.

Hey! I was gonna stay away! Seriously though asking for 'serious responses only' was naive in the extreme!

On a similar note 99.9% of living creatures that have ever existed on this earth are now extinct, how come there aren't any ghost sabre tooth tigers or ghost giant sloths?

I don't understand why in modern times when we know that all life is related and that we are just complex life forms, people still think that we have spirits. It's bizzare.

This is why I asked the question in the first place. I mean giant sloths should be easy to catch considering their pace..:hihi: