Do you have any questions on the paranormal?

What are the 6 numbers which will be drawn in the lottery tomorrow?

If that's too short notice, what will the numbers be the following Saturday?

lol. :) i am not a medium, and nor do a beleive in them.. unless anyone can tell me something what only i truly know.. which only one person has done.. which left me puzzled... the person got a Name.. and a happening tied with that name.. which was serious.. to me its impossible to get both in 1 go.. and with impossible meaning verrrry highly unlikely...

any more questions on the paranormal please?

Why do ghosts only appear are very blurry images on videos taken by dubious people who believe in them but then fail to materialise at all when rooms full of professional scientists look for them?

What is 'paranormal equipment'?

Is it like the ghost of a toaster that died, but hadnt finished toasting, so its stuck in limbo?

Do you have any questions on the paranormal?
I have one, kind of, what's para-un-normal ?

If I see a laughing clairvoyant, should I hit them?

(I was taught to always strike a happy medium.)

If I was a ghost I'd want to spend all my time visiting all the natural wonders, and in between relax on a beach in Hawaii, surely I wouldn't be alone so why aren't these places the most haunted places in the world? Who would really want to hang around a dark damp castle after they've died?

no thats mean lol :D

Blatant bump of the year award?

There is a large room at the back of our house which we use for a playroom for the grand children when they're at our place. It's full of toys, whole boxes of them. Twice in the last week when no one is there we've heard music from one of the boxed toys suddenly start.

Could this be a visitation from a lonely little child from another world or just a case of the Energizer AAs going a bit flat ?

Have you ever seen Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

How come none of these people who chat with 'the dead :suspect:' ever ask them what happens to you the second you die, nor what it's like to be dead?

Why are 'ghosts' described by the clothes they are wearing? Did their clobber die and come back to haunt us aswell :confused:?

Why isn't our house crawling with ghostly wasps, spiders, mozzies and crapflies? There's enough of them died 'on site'.