Do you have any questions on the paranormal?

Hey all.

I am asking SF, do you have any questions on the paranormal? any at all. and we at project-reveal will talk about your questions and come up with an answer live on the Monday 18th october. at 9.00pm on our website and will submit a written report of the questions back on this topic.

------------------------

Please ask serious questions, about paranormal equipment, places, sightings, ghosts, investigation methods, questions about our group, any questions you can think of what is releated to the paranormal!!

Edited by lee steer

Can you tell me, why do spirits seem to forget their names whilst speaking through mediums?

How come they have the presence of mind to send messages from the spirit world, but somehow forget their full name?

Is the thread title haunted? It says paranromal. It's really spooky.

Is my penis haunted?

You always answer threads with such intelligence, I'm rather shocked at this reply, lol.

So I take it, your a non-believer?

Why haven't we heard from Doris Stokes?

Yes - how do you spell prananormral? :hihi:

Sorry, cheap joke. I am weak. :(

I would imagine if ghosts are real most hospitals should be haunted..i.e where am I , what is this place..been to a lot and never seen anything spooky(except the lifts at the Hallamshire Hospital but that could be a fear of poor maintainence)

Why are they called mediums,all the one's i've seen are more like extra large!

If someone were to fall into one of those huge vats at the Cadburys factory and died in there, would we have to be worried about haunted chocolate?

Hey all.

I am asking SF, do you have any questions on the paranormal? any at all. and we at project-reveal will talk about your questions and come up with an answer live on the Monday 18th october. at 9.00pm on our website and will submit a written report of the questions back on this topic.

------------------------

Please ask serious questions, about paranormal equipment, places, sightings, ghosts, investigation methods, questions about our group, any questions you can think of what is releated to the paranormal!!

I want to know why all 'sightings' are of humans.

As an avid viewer of Panorama, I'd like to know your views on dyslexia. :huh:

I want to know why all 'sightings' are of humans.

Not all, the headless horseman is mostly seen on a horse.

Why do trains have ghosts?