Autodynamics on Attercliffe

If you are a car enthusiast and you require tyres or alignments etc, then don't even think twice about any other tyre place.

Autodynamics are true professionals and take their work seriously.

They have proper balancing machines with a proper plate that mimics like its on a car instead of a wingnut. They have a hawkeye alignment machine and most importantly THEY TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR !

My issue was apparently balancing related after I insited it was fine as it was done more than once!, got new tyres on my BMW from a place in Rotherham, and turns out they couldn't even balance the bleeding tyres ! On top of that, they used an air gun on the nuts, which essentially meant the poor lad in autodynamics had to really give it a push with his torque wrench !

Autodynamics don't use airguns, which if you're a car enthusiast like me, its a huge plus !

Anyway, I took my car to AD and got them to rebalance, got it done and my car now drives like it should !

More importantly they used a torque wrench instead of an airgun, they copper greased the nuts etc, and they took care of my car and my alloys!

They may be a teeny weeny bit more expensive on tyres, but taking into account that they look after your car, don't <removed> around, ( and anyway, I had to pay for the extra balance chucking away any saving I made anyway !) and have top of the range machinery !

What I also loved was the fact that my car was 1 meter away from me, and the guy doing the work was 1 meter away, I could literally watch everything unlike bul <removed> waiting rooms where you are staring through a tiny piece of glass trying to make sure they don't wreck an alloy.

Thankyou autodynamics, I am more than impressed as its nice to have a place for real car enthusiasts to go and not to worry about anyone damaging anything !

If you're not a car enthusiast that doesn't mean you shouldn't go ! The level of service and ease is just a load of your mind, You know for a fact everything will be fine !

I am just so glad I found this place, I was worrying I would have to travel quite a distance to get my alignment done as there wasn't anyone in Sheffield who had the machine AND was reccomended!

The balancing for me personally was a test in my mind to see if they could be trusted, and to see if they knew what they were doing, and boy did they pass with an A* !

Sorry for the long review but car enthusiasts deserve to know they have a place in Sheffield now :hihi:

Proof I'm not affiliated with autodynamics : http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f18/2004-e46-330d-touring-steering-shaking-usual-checks-t61553/

Edited by Merlina
Masked Swearing

Interesting post... one of my friends uses them, but then he's both rich and tight.

He doesn't drive a BMW, so you're not him :)

Hi there,

thanks so much for your comments, we always strive to give excellent service and care to all our customers and it's lovely to read something like this. At Autodynamics we genuinely have a passion for what we do which we believe is why our customers come back time after time.

Many thanks again and hope to see you again in the near future.

They were extremely good to me too- had to wait a little longer than I'd have hoped but as you said the guys take care of your pride and joy and this is the main thing.

It's clean, modern, well laid out and no more expensive than most other tyre places.

I highly recommend them.

You will certainly be seeing me again for a full aligment !

Looking to do it after fitting new springs, control arms, bushings, roll bar links, drop links etc !

Now i have a car i actually like i may have to pay them a visit!

the alignment machine is quite something, and a MUST for BMW owners, where BMW main dealers charge £400+ AD are between £150-200 for full 4 wheel alignment.

Ive used autodyanics for years now. I have bought 4 sets of tyres and 1 set of wheels and they are probably one of the most trustworthy companies i have ever delt with.

Now i am a pain and stickler about my car but be it tyres for my z or the other halfs saxo they allways do their best. And tbh i have found them actually cheaper or same as on the net... I kid you not.

At least 4 other people i know all with high end cars have used them for wheels or tyres.

Top blokes. If there is any problem they sort it straightaway I now live a good 40 min drive from them but wouldnt consider anywhere else.

the alignment machine is quite something, and a MUST for BMW owners, where BMW main dealers charge £400+ AD are between £150-200 for full 4 wheel alignment.

Where on earth did you get that £400 figure from :confused:

Sheffield Sytner ask for £120 inc any adjustments.

Wakefield bmw have the offer of £99 + vat inc any adjustments ...

Just saying ....

The wakefield one has been a standard price going for them. Definetly no dogdy scam or anything like that.

They're not going to get a hammer to whack your CAT and say you need a new one.

Sheffield I know the person who organised the £120 price, but I am sure if you asked them to try and match Wakefield they would bring the price down.

So in this rare case, it's not too good to be true :)