Retired Greyhounds

Thanks Godzilla!!!

We had another boy go out today so now 116 for year and 891 in total.

Kev

I love that you have a photo of a bunny as your avatar! Do you ever take in lurchers to be rehomed? I frequently go up to the Sheffield retired greys but would love to come and help out at yours too now I have the car!

Was that for Rainrescue or me?

I have no idea if I have a bunny as an avatar.

Kev

It's GrinderBloke who has a bunny for an avatar!

I love that you have a photo of a bunny as your avatar! Do you ever take in lurchers to be rehomed? I frequently go up to the Sheffield retired greys but would love to come and help out at yours too now I have the car!

Hi Rose

The rabbit on my avatar was a young wild rabbit I photographed in North Lincolnshire, I was surprised by its pale colour, I spotted a large white rabbit not far away, so maybe the rabbit was as a result of an escape.

I am currently working on a gallery of various greyhounds / LGT events, I will put a bigger picture of the baby rabbit on the gallery.

Kev is the best person to answer about how people can best help, sure he will be back soon.

Grinder aka Dave

Is it you that takes the pics for them then GB? They are brilliant - and so get the action and feel of the dog - fantastic

What camera do you use? Is it one of those really smart ones?

Is it you that takes the pics for them then GB? They are brilliant - and so get the action and feel of the dog - fantastic

What camera do you use? Is it one of those really smart ones?

Ive taken some photos, probably not the ones you have seen, those may have been taken by a professional photographer from Lincoln.

I will get my galleries posted in the net few days.

I've just put up one of the lincoln dogs pics on our website

Dibble

http://www.rainrescue.org.uk/

His picture looks amazing and very professional

Is that one of yours or one from the professional? I just think that great pics make such a difference when rehoming a dog.

I personally like the picture though that shows off the dog in a 'normal' situation - just being a dog.

Hi,

In my opinion we are very fortunate at LGT to have some very good photographers (mainly Mike the professional photographer mentioned, Susan and Dave/Grinder Bloke) and then we have some very average photographers Jill and I.

Rose D - If you wanted to PM me I would be happy to discuss various options.

Thanks

Kev

We (Lincolnshire Greyhound Trust) now have 30 greyhounds in our care looking for homes plus a further 56 on the waiting list to come into us.

Anyone fancy a greyhound? ;):D

Kev

Our online auction has now started on our forum and has some exciting and interesting things in it.

The forum is at http://lincsgreyhounds.proboards.com/ and guests can view the auction area without needing to be a member although I'd ask if anyone wants to make a bid that they make themselves known to me.

This is a vital fundraiser for an independent local charity so please do take the time to have a look.

Cheers

Kev

We'll be on the lookout for a big male who is small dog friendly after xmas. we lost our beautiful red and white border collie boy to fireworks ( indirectly ) on nov 9th so our beautiful sloughi type girl needs another playmate. must be a boy cos of Riff-Raff, our 12 year old terrier who rules the roost and sees herself as the fat controller!! will check you out in the new year, if thats ok?