Tips for selling a car

In regards to selling a car, I have gotten some questions about how to prove that my mileage is real. Another woman had asked me if I have a history of my car. I do not know about either of these things. Are there any people familiar with selling cars that can give me some pointers? I am particularly interested in what kind of questions buyers will ask. How to respond; what kind of evidence they require, and how to get that evidence. Thanks.

History - As in previous ownership and record of past services. The service record will also give uou a pretty good idea of the true mileage.

When was the cambelt last changed? Whats the average mileage between MOTs?

Now is the time when saving all those bills and receipts was a very good idea!

In regards to selling a car, I have gotten some questions about how to prove that my mileage is real. Another woman had asked me if I have a history of my car. I do not know about either of these things. Are there any people familiar with selling cars that can give me some pointers? I am particularly interested in what kind of questions buyers will ask. How to respond; what kind of evidence they require, and how to get that evidence. Thanks.

If you just have the previous MOT certs this will provide the no of miles done per year, providing they are all reasonably similar then this should confirm the mileage is genuine.