UNOFFICIAL FORUM MEET-HARLEQUIN-Monday 18th October 2010-7.30pm.

How could you forget such a good-looking, sophisticated, witty, charming and decorous rabble group of people? :o

I shall be there as usual to ensure that good taste and decorum prevails. :)

Oh gods! We're going to hell in a hand cart! :hihi:

With a plus one???

Yes, I doubt we would be forgiven for abandoning him at home!

I'll see what i can do i'll ask a couple of the players and the manager.

I'm sure you'll get some takers. :)

Corkers, I mentioned this meet to Dave at work tonight, he says he's prob gonna come too. I can't rem his forum name. I think it's his Mrs's forum name. 'pink something' :hihi:

Oh fantastic, I've been practising Collie cuddles on my mums pup, but you can never cuddle too many collies in your life :D

I so need to persuade the landlord I need a dog for the good of humanity so I can stop harrassing other peoples :hihi:

Should be there. I'll try mY best to keep quiet and not ramble on to much. :hihi:

Should be there. I'll try mY best to keep quiet and not ramble on to much. :hihi:
Well you'd better because in the past your incessent chatter and raucous laughter has given me a headache!

:hihi::hihi:

Well you'd better because in the past your incessent chatter and raucous laughter has given me a headache!

:hihi::hihi:

I'll bring some paracetamol then. :D

I don't remember writing this-Ock did you forget to sign out? :suspect::D

If we are there on monday I will be celebrating-I've just got home from the hospital after being with my sister all night and morning as she gave birth to my nephew, who is the most beautiful little thing I've ever, ever seen! :love:

Corkers, I mentioned this meet to Dave at work tonight, he says he's prob gonna come too. I can't rem his forum name. I think it's his Mrs's forum name. 'pink something' :hihi:

LOL that be me.

Yeah me and my wife will come down and as Corker says, if we can bring some spot the ball or I have 'Winning Team' cards to raise some money for SFFC. Basically, £1 per team, £20 to winner and £20 in SFFC. Would be much appreciated.

Im going to try and bring a few more players...if the kits cleaned in time too and its not too much of a state after Sundays match, we might even wear the shirts ;)

Ok to bring other players? Not all are on here but represent you all on the pitch...LOL

LOL that be me.

Yeah me and my wife will come down and as Corker says, if we can bring some spot the ball or I have 'Winning Team' cards to raise some money for SFFC. Basically, £1 per team, £20 to winner and £20 in SFFC. Would be much appreciated.

Im going to try and bring a few more players...if the kits cleaned in time too and its not too much of a state after Sundays match, we might even wear the shirts ;)

Ok to bring other players? Not all are on here but represent you all on the pitch...LOL

Wot - no shorts!!! How very boring.

Wot - no shorts!!! How very boring.

LOL you really want to see Corkers legs??? :hihi::hihi::hihi: