Gym costs and usage

It's the only decent one, all the other council gyms (IMO) are just hangouts of the scum of the earth (with bad attitudes) who have nothign better to do all day.

well, i've never experienced that at either Concord or Hillsborough. They both seem really good.

It's the only decent one, all the other council gyms (IMO) are just hangouts of the scum of the earth (with bad attitudes) who have nothign better to do all day.

Thanks, I must be scum of the earth then as I train in the gym at concord, whilst I have been there I have never come across anyone else who is the scum of the earth. When was the last time you stepped foot in a council gym?

I think £25 to be able to use all the venues is a fair price and I get my moneysworth as I also go swimming at both concord and ponds forge, not just the gym at concord.

I have just found out my passport to leisure from the 80's :D

Lol, i found mine a few weeks back,brought back some memories lol

Fitness unlimited also do corporate discount if you work for some of the big companies or public sector.

I go to wisewood sports college it costs £4 pay as you go or you can pay monthly but not sure how much it is.

Edited by Truffles

I've just started at SIV Valley next to the Ice rink. I can't fault it and they have free classes like boxing and Karate etc.

Thanks, I must be scum of the earth then as I train in the gym at concord, whilst I have been there I have never come across anyone else who is the scum of the earth. When was the last time you stepped foot in a council gym?

I must be the scum that goes to Ponds Forge at 6.30 every morning before work then.

I get corportate rates at £25 PM with no contract

If you want to give Fitness Unlimited a try please visit our website and request a free day pass. There's no obligation and nothing to pay - it's just a great way to try our facilities for yourself and decide if it's right for you.