Any chemists open need help urgent

I agree...ring NHS direct.

No one here is qualified to answer your question....so get off the computer and ask for help.

The guy is in pain ffs!

iam doing!!! ive just left the page up.

ive just phoned nhs direct and they are getting a member of thier dentist team to phone him back,

thanks everyone for all your help though, your a kind and helpfull bunch :thumbsup:

i will let you know whats been said and done when they phone back... just incase your curious, thanks again everyone, apart from the man who shouted at me!! :hihi:

When I get tooth ache I get some of those Anadin dissolvable tablets. 2 of them knock the pain right out for hours.

I have some I think.. But your probably sorted now.

ive just phoned nhs direct and they are getting a member of thier dentist team to phone him back,

thanks everyone for all your help though, your a kind and helpfull bunch :thumbsup:

i will let you know whats been said and done when they phone back... just incase your curious, thanks again everyone, apart from the man who shouted at me!! :hihi:

They will tell you to get some pain relief. I've phoned them many times about the same thing.

they have said he needs to go to a&e so thats where we are off too, thanks again.

Unfortunately not much to be done at A&E...generally you'll get some co-codamol and sent on your way to ring the emergency dentist the next day. In theory doctors aren't meant to diagnose and treat dental problems, just as dentists don't treat medical problems. Saying that, you can't see a dentist in the middle of the night!

Thank you for not dialling 999 as many do with toothache and then expecting a free taxi home too! Grrrr!

Hope it gets sorted asap

i was juat about to say i have some clove oil and i could bring it round if you still need it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What you need is to find the nearest drug dealer and get some coke. Rub it on. Then go to dentist tomorrow. :)

tincture of myrrh is good - herbalist

What about ibuprofen, I have some of that.

It contains aspirin - and he can't take that (see post 1).

I'm scared now having read the link Edna put up. I've had an intermittant gum ache and swelling for a couple of weeks since I went to the dentist, was just hoping that with copious bonjela and painkillers it would go away, but now after reading that, am off to see them again today ...

Hope the patient is feeling better this morning!