Freeview trouble, Intake

Here is S11 it's been funny this morning too. Seemed OK from early afternoon though

Has there been anything on the news about it, as I mentioned earlier is not just Sheffield, it was like it yesterday afternoon/evening here in Hornsea?

I thought it was the connections on my signal booser so have been messing with it. Has the probelm been fixed? I don't know if the fault is still there or if I have introduced a new one! I am in Burngreave and can't get anything!

Being in Burngreave and not being able to get anything go pretty much hand in hand really! :D Suggest you spend a little more time in your booser (boozer?)... the 'Signal', stop messing around with its connections (I believe Lowry once popped in for a pint), by which time your problem may have diminished and will be Ok to go home and collapse in front of the telly! :hihi:

EMLEY MOOR transmitter - Over the next week Emley Moor main transmitter: TV (analogue) Liable to interruption, TV (digital) Liable to interruption, Radio (analogue) working normally, Radio (digital) working normally. Digital tick

http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SE222128&PGSTART=0

Found by typing "Emley Moor transmitter maintenance" into Google.

***BREAKING NEWS***

It's not right but I had made it worse! Somehow managed to break a link inside my powered signal booster! A bit of soldering action has fixed that. TV still not right, rescanned the box, got loads of German channels including one called ZDFinFokanal but before you all rush off to rescan your digital boxes you should know that it's not as exciting as it sounds!

http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SE222128&PGSTART=0

Found by typing "Emley Moor transmitter maintenance" into Google.

But how would that explain loss of signal in Hornsea when we get our reception from Tyne Tees? Also what's the thing with the German radio stations in the car yesterday afternoon?

***BREAKING NEWS***

It's not right but I had made it worse! Somehow managed to break a link inside my powered signal booster! A bit of soldering action has fixed that. TV still not right, rescanned the box, got loads of German channels including one called ZDFinFokanal but before you all rush off to rescan your digital boxes you should know that it's not as exciting as it sounds!

Wife says the reception has gone again this afternoon?

This service is abysmal, for too long we have been suffering poor quality service, and all we keep getting told is that it will improve next year when the switchover in our area happens, i for one am withholding my licence fee until we get a satisfactory resolve.

Any people got their proper surface back yet??

We still struggling, and getting all German Channels.

Any people got their proper surface back yet??

We still struggling, and getting all German Channels.

We're in S35 and pick up from Belmont. Better than yesterday, but no Dave or Sky channels, and BBC's unstable.

Ha, ha!! I've noticed that too, what is it? Have you ever taken a look at it?

No honest!! "Gay Rabbit" looks like one of those channels that springs to life at night, and I usually retune the boxes sometime during the daylight hours.

I presume the "rabbit" means chat, probably......