Any good skirting board fitters out there?

Evening all,

I need some to lay some skirting boards and I'm looking for personal recommendations from forum members. If you can include approx prices that they charged as well that would be great.

For information, Its my lounge that needs doing to compliment a freshly laid carpet (i realise that ideally it's supposed to go the other way around but hey ho). The skirting has been bought and just needs to go down. At a rough guess, the room is approx 8 foot by 18 foot and has two small alcoves either side of the chimney breast.

I'd like to get someone in sometime during week commencing 17th October.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Chris

Hi there would be more than happy to come and have a look at the job before i give you a quote

phone wayne on 07969640988

thanks

hi tried to send you a p.m your inbox is full price joinery 07768015634 thanks

Hi there,

i have loads of recommendations from Sheff Forum and elsewhere (contactable) and I have been a joiner for years n years n years ( yea,im getting on ).My prices are good and my work 200 % .Please give me a call and I will sort it for you.Ph me anytime on 07977518622

Cheers

Neville Weldon

hi i can do this. i tried to message you but your inbox is full

thanks

Richard

hi if you need a decorator please give me a call on 0114 2484514/07702059898 thanks tom tg decorators.

We'd recommend JB-Property Maintenance. Call James on 0114 2555827 or 0781 471 3636.

Hi try Steve from Oscars dont know wot he would charde but been very reasonable priced with every thing he has done for me his no is 01142540684 or 07538367147 tell him louise recommended you

hi sent you pm ta jeff

can recommend jeff done a couple of jobs with him lately his work is spot on.:D