Ginger Cat Found S5 - sad news..

I found a Ginger cat on Barnsley road this morning, opposite the car place near the old huntsman pub. Unfortunately it was dead and looks like it had been there for a while. I drove back home to get a couple of towels and a black bag whilst leaving my OH there to make sure no-one else hit it.

It didn't seem to have a collar so nothing much else to describe. If think you know who it could belong to, or think it maybe yours we took it peak vets in woodseats so please contact them :)

RIP kitty :(

If only more people were as caring as you and I am being serious. I have two cats and would hate it if this happened to mine and I didn't know about it. Luckily I live on a quiet road and mine don't venture out of my back garden as they are now 17 and 15 (mother and daughter) and were both born here. Well done:clap::clap:

I lost my Mainecoon last month, he'd been run over and thrown in a field :-( I posted a thousand leaflets, had him on here and every other website EVER , in the local papers, vets, shops, schools and posters - Luckily someone contacted me and said they'd seen a dead cat in the old Rugby Field = I was heart broken but least I was able to bury him in his own garden. If someone like you had found him I wouldn't have had to go through a week of not knowing (or sleeping). If he is tagged the vets will be able to chase his owners. I hope his owners are found and from one cat lover who knows what it is like-thank you x x x

Sorry to hear about your cat, Lisa :(

We phoned the vets this morning to see if they'd managed to find the owner and the cat isn't chipped :( their still keeping it for a few days to see if anyone rings up about it. Poor cat :(

hi, jus thought i'd say their was a stray ginger cat that used to come and sit on my front garden meowing for my cat to come out and "play" but i've not seen it for a few days so it could be the same cat :(

*Binty* was the cat all ginger or ginger and white??

Theres a poster in Nethershire Post office about a missing ginger and white cat.