S.b.hoggs removals

Hi Wardy44 Do you remember my wife Anita Fothergill and Niece Michelle Whitehouse

Hi name is not familiar to me,I was there from 70/81.

Hi anita. I found this page to show my dad who you know pretty well. Almost all the names ive read out to jim he remembers. I use to go out on the vans with him when I was just a kid. Great memories ! I ended up working with him at several removal companies. He is the one and only my hero. Melvin N. !

Hiya noza. Hope your Mom and Dad are keeping well. Worked with your dad for quite a while, at Wilcock and Hoggs. We always called him the magpie. As everytime he came back from a removal he always had lots of items. We still send each other christmas cards. When I meet up with Michelle your dads name always crops up.. Next time we are in Sheffield we will try and call in and see them both.

Hi deerlands. I'm callin over to mom & dads this weekend. I'll tell them you've been in touch. Thanks for replying.

I hav pics of sb hogg removals  . It is of 2 men moving a piano into an house it is the only photo in existence also photos of the yard on rutland rd  1 of the 2 men is my farther  brian heffron  I am the only son who has  hgv class 1 and 2 in the family  . I take after my father no 1

Edited by Big dave
Forgot to put it in