Cosmetic Surgery (Rhinoplasty) in Sheffield

Have wanted too for ages but been scared Doc says can't be done by NHS so can anyone recommend a nose job in Sheffield, Thornberry sounds OK, anyone been

Dr. Lam caring????? He wasnt for me...

What happened he's in Sheffield

and dose noses

my husband also had mr parker undertake his nose surgery at thornbury (with good results) - and they do automatically swab for mrsa (and have a zero instance of people catching it)

Ahh old nosey Parkey. He's a good un! :hihi:

I have just had a breast reduction by Mr David Lam at Claremont. I am only 3 weeks post op and delighted with the results. I cannot praise him highly enough so would recommend him to anyone for any procedure. He is a perfectionist is his work but a really nice kind and caring person

if you don't mind me asking how much did he charge ,I've got a workmate that needs one.

I'm getting sick to death looking at hairy tits in the engine room.

Who did your rhinoplasty at Claremont ? I am having my consultation this week with Mr David lam for a nose reduction.

Who did your rhinoplasty at Claremont ? I am having my consultation this week with Mr David lam for a nose reduction.

Just pm'd you with info.

Having looked at before and after images the original big nose pictures indicate personality,the after look a bit bland.Having a big nose makes a person stand out,and

Barbara Streisand proved a big nose =big bucks.

Just a word of advice - if having surgery at Thornbury or Claremont private Hospitals - INSIST that they swab you for MRSA.

Unlike Sheffield NHS hospitals where it is routine for ALL admissions - neither of these private hospitals are very good at doing this and it is VITAL, if you are considering surgery to your nose, since this is a common place to have the MRSA germ.

Thornbury swab for MRSA I have had 5 ops there now and had one each time

How did your consultation with Mr Lam go? I never got round to doing the rhinoplasty operation due to financial constraints - bought new house etc..but am seriously considering it now.