• Arbourthorne
    • Burngreave
    • Parson Cross
    • Wincobank
    • Manor Park
    • Darnall
    • Woodthorpe
    • City Centre

Surprised to see the multicultural success story burngreave/pitsmoor scoring so highly :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I live on the Arbourthorne and have never had any problems here. There are good and bad parts of each neighbourhood and just because we happen to have a tram stop at the side of a block of flats doesn't mean its a bad area, they may look a little run down but wouldn't anything 50-60+ years down the line.

Reading this thread would not give anybody the impression that Sheffielders are proud of their city. By all accounts Sheffield consists totally of bad areas that are filled either with criminals in social housing or stuck up white collar criminals in private housing. No wonder George III called Sheffield "a damned bad place."

Am I missing something? Where are these block of flats? I live near the Arbouthorne tram stop lol?

i would argue that the Arbourthone tram stop is actually on Norfolk park.Arbour starts at the bottom of fellbrigg/arbourthone rd

i dont get the Burngreave & Parson Cross,

theres more anti social behaviour and violent crime in parson cross than burngreave,

go look at figures on police crime map,