Gothic / alternative shops in sheffield

I only know of rocky horrors on division and blue banana in orchard square

anyone know of anymore? Anywhere in sheffield/Roth is ok

Thanks

There's that little place on The Lanes at Meadowhell and a slightly larger, but less goth place close by. (Somebody told me the small one is actually owned by Debenhams, don't know how true that is).

try the alternative store in the forum shops, been there for ages, better than that blue banana!!

cleopatra in meadowhall and exstravagence just round the corner are both in the lanes.

dont know of any in sheff apart from the ones already named but in roth there is one called Mesmorise. you walk to w.h.smiths (on your left hand side) then follow the road straught ahead as if you are leaving the town centre and its one of the last shops on the right. (if you hit big carpark you've passed it :)

hope this helps.

Better off with the EMP catalogue to be honest :)

thanks guys, I'll be off to meadowhall this eve I think so will deffo check those out, and the forum shops I can do after uni n monday.

but whats EMP?

meadowhell goth shop is a bit fake and overpriced. You are much better nowadays unfortunatly to go on the internet for your alt/ goth. needs...

but whats EMP?

http://www.emp-online.co.uk/flashalog/

I used to use gothic.co.uk (the site is temporarily down). Great for when they're getting rid of a line of something. 3 pairs of New Rock boots for £40 a pair. Over £140 everywhere else per pair.

the adult shop on division street? :D

errrrrrrrrrm

well it sells plenty of leather and rubber i imagine

long way to go for a shop. just order online if you can't find what you want locally *simples