ToolShed Meadowhall

Can anyone tell me what the Toolshed at Meadowhall, is like?, i need to do some DIY, and my friends recomended the toolshed, so can anyone advise me on what there prices are like and the customer service. i don't fancy B&Q. Thanks.

its a little shop in the "lanes" part of meadowhall bassically like a shed on your back yard but everything is boxed up, pound land is probably better for tools LOL, Try Machine mart near chezzy road there good for professional jobs

its a little shop in the "lanes" part of meadowhall bassically like a shed on your back yard but everything is boxed up, pound land is probably better for tools LOL, Try Machine mart near chezzy road there good for professional jobs

and good customer service and could have everything u ever wanted ,,,, from a screw upto a cement mixer... they got it all

Good customer service but prices a little high, though they do have special offers sometimes which are good value for money

pound land is probably better for tools LOL

If you WANT spanners that break in use smashing your knuckles. If you WANT screwdrivers that chew up, then by all means....

the customer service is great...but it is only a small place, what is it you are after exactly?

better off at Richardsons in Firth Park, at least you wont be paying over the top prices for poor quality stuff

better off at Richardsons in Firth Park, at least you wont be paying over the top prices for poor quality stuff

Nothing wrong with quality at Toolshed, recently bought a set of Bahco spanners from them

Nothing wrong with quality at Toolshed, recently bought a set of Bahco spanners from them

i've never had a problem with there quality either.

if you buy good quality branded tools then you will be okay.

but i doubt they are the cheapest for such items.

"buy well, buy once"