Fine dining on a sunday evening (or lack of it!)

Please help!

I'm wanting to book a top end restaurant in sheffield for a sunday evening for a birthday surprise....none of them seem to open on a sunday evening...can anyone suggest a venue?

Thanks

Where have you tried that doesn't do a Sunday night service? Not that I don't believe you but that's quite surprising :?

The old vicarage, morans, marco@milanos, silversmiths.....i just need some inspiration...it's a birthday meal so need somewhere top end really....

Silversmiths- fine dining?!! That's a laugh!! In answer to your question, Artisan in Crosspool, and the downstairs of the Milestone are both open. So is Loch Fyne, which I really like, but I know some people are not keen because it's a chain.

The old vicarage, morans, marco@milanos, silversmiths.....i just need some inspiration...it's a birthday meal so need somewhere top end really....

Please - NOT the old vicarage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on Earth did that get a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thyme Cafe on Glossop Road has great food but you can't book table.s

that people are saying loch fyne and thyme cafe are fine dining is really depressing.

no wonder sheffield struggles to get any entries in the food guides.

What about Kitchen on Ecclesall Road?

Rafters?

I can never fault Baan Thai and they cater for groups very well too.

What about Kitchen on Ecclesall Road?

Rafters?

Neither of them are open on Sunday - thought of them both and checked before posting my earlier comment. As to skinner's comment saying Loch Fyne isn't fine dining, I agree, but then I thought if the OP considered Silversmiths fine dining, then Loch Fyne is above the level they require.