Stabbing at Wilkinsons Hillsborough (7/10/10)

apparently somebody has been stabbed at wilkinsons at hillsborough? is this true?

Yeh my other half was there when it happened, she didnt see him get stabbed but said afterwards a scruffy looking bloke was shouting "I didnt stab him" then ran off??

He got stabbed in the leg, she said there was lots of blood.

My partner was down there too - said police have got the bloke that has done it.

I was there, I was the guy holding the tshirt to his chest trying to stem the flow of blood.

There first aider was not called down, she should have been the one trying to stem the flow of blood.

One wound in the chest that I could see and another one in the leg but cannot be sure if there was anymore wounds because there was so much blood so I could not see properly.

Edited by billo

OOhh I see, this is what I heard down at the shops but nobody was certain as so mant stories were going round.

I only came down the shops to go in there, the precinct security guard said it would be shut till tomorrow.

Im glad I wasnt there when it happened....Id have helped of course but heavily pregnant, the shock may have brought on labour !

I was there, I was the guy holding the tshirt to his chest trying to stem the flow of blood.

There first aider was not called down, she should have been the one trying to stem the flow of blood.

One wound in the chest that I could see and another one in the leg but cannot be sure if there was anymore wounds because there was so much blood so I could not see properly.

well done mate, hope the guys ok x

well done billo.good job you was there!hope the guy makes it.

What happened to the days when a good old smack on the chops was the way to settle a dispute

apparently had 3 stab wounds don't have a clue were they were, but the police think its all because of drugs or something.

apparently had 3 stab wounds don't have a clue were they were, but the police think its all because of drugs or something.

my mum was in hillsbro at the time she was told it was because the guy who had the knife was shop lifting and the guy who got stabbed, his wife confronted him about it and he pushed he away so the guy who got stabbed confronted him, thats y he stabbed him!

could just b hearsay tho.

im shocked by it, well done to the guy who helped him tho,

my friend has just been past Wilkinsons on the tram, as she is taking her daughter to town to spend her birthday money, and the shop is still closed xxx