Maltby private house investigation - real activity

Are you saying you see 'paranormal investigation' as a sacred activity?

Or a racial identity?

I'm saying exactly what I said, that there are 'clear' lines of acceptable discrimination and while it's OK to slag off the minorities for their beliefs, no one would say such things about someone's belief in the Koran.

It has nothing to do with race and it's certainly nothing to do with whether something is considered sacred.

It's purely about respect for others.

So god is based on all scientific facts then is he?

Funny that because from what i can remember no scientist yet has made a woman using a spare rib.

No, but they're working on it!

It might not be a rib, but we'll soon have bras on our heads as we make the perfect woman...

I'm saying exactly what I said, that there are 'clear' lines of acceptable discrimination and while it's OK to slag off the minorities for their beliefs, no one would say such things about someone's belief in the Koran.

It has nothing to do with race and it's certainly nothing to do with whether something is considered sacred.

It's purely about respect for others.

Believers in Islam are as deluded as people who believe in ghosts and goolies. There, will that do you or shall we await bolts of lightening? I'm off to walk the dog, I'll be an easy target for an hour.

What was your point?

Believers in Islam are as deluded as people who believe in ghosts and goolies. There, will that do you or shall we await bolts of lightening? I'm off to walk the dog, I'll be an easy target for an hour.

What was your point?

It wasn't actually retribution from God I was thinking about... :P

Paranormal Activity does exist.

I have seen my grandad in the house before and I described exactly what he were wearing the day he died. I'm 19 years old and he died 22 years ago. How would I know what he was wearing?

We had a little girl upstairs who wrecked my sisters dolls house. We woke up to the thing completely trashed. All the fencing had been ripped off and placed in a pile. She used to turn the tv on and off all of the time. Jewelry went missing at night and we found it underneath the carpet. She used to run up and down the landing from mine and my sisters room laughing.

We lived with my nanan who were very poorly and a week before she died she said to my mum 'Can you tell that little girl on the stairs to move?'. The day my nanan died a special carer came in and said to me 'Don't be scared but grandad and his family are upstairs' but I already knew. She passed away 1am that morning and I walked past her bedroom and something told me not to go in.

That morning we could still hear her and I felt her hold my hand. The night after she died me and my sister could hear her in her bedroom going through the carrier bags in the wardrobe. I know it wasn't anybody else because no-one dare go in for a couple of weeks.

For a week the atmosphere in the house were horrible. She were there all of the time. We were worried that she wasn't at peace but eventually she went.

Me and my mum have also heard a demonic voice right in my ear while walking across a field. It were as though 2 people were talking to eachother but it wasn't in English.

Also around this time of year at 6pm 'someone' walks up the steps and past the window every night for about 2 weeks, it looks like a black shadow. The first couple of times it happened my mum opened the door and no-one were around. This has been happening for a couple of years now.

I can sense straight away if there is a presence near me. It's not a nice feeling when someone sits on the end of your bed and there is nothing you can do but hope they go away.

I have seen and heard a few things to believe it is true.

Edited by Greavsy

I know one of these Ghostbusters (the one taking photos). He used to always go on about murdering his ex. He was a very strange man indeed.

Have you ever read any of the posts about muslims on this here board? Islam is regularly derided on here.

Is it?

Seriously?

Where? I've got to go look!

If that's the case, then I was totally wrong! By all means, continue being mean to each other *grins*

Paranormal Activity does exist.

I have seen and heard a few things to believe it is true.

I'm with you on this one! My deceased husband tried to contact me loads in various ways when he first died, it was very spooky.:(

No, but they're working on it!

It might not be a rib, but we'll soon have bras on our heads as we make the perfect woman...

:hihi:

Bring it on!

All I can say is that it's extremely interesting about what people feel they can slag off.

If this was a Muslim event, NOT ONE of you would dare to make such a mockery.

You are wrong, I absolutely would.

All beliefs are 'open season' and can be mocked, be they about society, politics, religion, or ghosts. No idea is beyond mockery, religious ideas are not special.

I think it's time people took a long hard look at how they behave. You either have to allow all faiths equally or none of them. But I challenge the same people who've posted insults on here to do the same on ANY other race thread.
Can you explain yourself more fully here please I have pretty much no idea what points you're trying to make in this para.

Flaming Jimmy, I believe you do know what Karis means and are just trying to wind her up and troll a wee bit. I think we can challenge and question but to mock implies rudeness which gets you no where. I am with Karis though, lets have some respect for each other, we don't have to believe in the same things. Lee Steer is doing nothing to hurt you or whatever the other poster is called who can only contribute deluded because his views differ. As for the religious types who freak out and abuse paranormal types - pot kettle black. Personally I believe in nothing but afford people some respect unless they try to force their views on me. Lee isn't doing that, don't read it and move along.

Flaming Jimmy, I believe you do know what Karis means and are just trying to wind her up and troll a wee bit.
You are mistaken.

I have no idea what she meant by "You either have to allow all faiths equally or none of them" in the context of this thread.

I also have absolutely no idea why she attempted to bring race into this, the last sentence completely threw me off. Like I said, the whole final paragraph didn't make sense to me, I am absolutely not trolling.

I think we can challenge and question but to mock implies rudeness which gets you no where. I am with Karis though, lets have some respect for each other, we don't have to believe in the same things.
TO mock implies funny to me, so what if its a little rude. I have no respect for Lee's beliefs about ghosts. I respect his right to hold them but if he's going to keep making threads about them on a public forum then I'm going to keep taking the mickey.

Personally I believe in nothing but afford people some respect unless they try to force their views on me. Lee isn't doing that, don't read it and move along.

While lee isn't doing anything to hurt me, he does a good job of annoying me with his spamming the forum with 10,000 threads about his crappy ghost hunting team. Also, he frequently breaks forum rules and bumps his own threads. Just wait for this one to die down, it'll be off of page 1 for a few days and then Lee will come on and make a single post that doesn't really say anything just so that he can get his thread back to the top of page 1. He's clearly seeking attention, I'm just obliging.

And besides, it's funny to me, I'm doing this to amuse myself, not out of hate.

Edited by flamingjimmy