Maltby private house investigation - real activity

Why do ghosts always have to do crap things that could have other explanations like pop light bulbs, move cling film, break a cup or cause a ripple of light behind rippled glass etc?

If I was a ghost and I wanted people to know I was there I would wrap the cling film round the light bulb or spell out my name with the pieces of cup that I just managed to break.

What voice?

on the video....(the EVP) near the end ... it just got to the bit where the voice came on (and I could hear it ) when the bloody bulb popped...scared me to death :help:

Why do ghosts always have to do crap things that could have other explanations like pop light bulbs, move cling film, break a cup or cause a ripple of light behind rippled glass etc?

If I was a ghost and I wanted people to know I was there I would wrap the cling film round the light bulb or spell out my name with the pieces of cup that I just managed to break.

Im not saying it was a ghost lol...thought it really strange because I have never had a light bulb pop when the light was actually on....they usually pop when switching the light on .......AND it was just at the exact moment I heard the voice on the video, so I was concentrating then POP...nearly jumped out of my skin....all coincidence I know but ........:wow:

on the video....(the EVP) near the end ... it just got to the bit where the voice came on (and I could hear it ) when the bloody bulb popped...scared me to death :help:

That's not even real. It's a loop of something, the loop is quite precise too I doubt anything dead or undead could loop that accurately. I could do something like that in Audacity in a minute or two. Your bulb will have just gone.

Im not saying it was a ghost lol...thought it really strange because I have never had a light bulb pop when the light was actually on....they usually pop when switching the light on .......AND it was just at the exact moment I heard the voice on the video, so I was concentrating then POP...nearly jumped out of my skin....all coincidence I know but ........:wow:

Glad to read you see it for what it is.

Lee, you are most welcome to come to my house and conduct an investigation if you wish.

I don't believe in spooks n spirits n ghouls n stuff but there is many a strange unexplainable things happen.

I personally have witnessed "something" odd at the bottom of my stairs but put it down to shadows.

I have also had terrifying things happen whilst in the bedroom.

Like i have previously stated, i dont go in for all the ghostly stuff but it would be cool to have some kind of explanation fo some of the things that has happened.

Ps. Don't let people get to you on here, they're just faceless names on an internet forum. Never stop being who you are :)

That's not even real. It's a loop of something, the loop is quite precise too I doubt anything dead or undead could loop that accurately. I could do something like that in Audacity in a minute or two. Your bulb will have just gone.

The evp at the end of the clip, was simply added 3 times into the software i use to make the video.. as i thought just 1 time playing the evp will be to short. its always good to play it more then once.. so the viewers can have a better listen.

Maybe i should have put replay or looped on the video..

and "norks" i sent you a pm :) cheers.

thanks all.

Hey,

1. i post on here to share what we have done.. with the people INTERESTED. if your not interested then dont comment simple as..

Let's face it, it wouldn't be a thread about the paranormal without Flaming Jimmy and Tony popping in to slag off anyone who dares think differently to them.

*Gets popcorn out, sits back, puts feet up and watches*:hihi:

Too right, though perhaps what you describe as 'slagging off' is just a challenge for the so-called 'investigators' to provide something a bit more convincing than the really bad science they employ. I personally also think that it's wrong that they charge people to attend their bad science lessons just as much as it's wrong to take life savings off little old ladies who are taken to the cash machine by dodgy builders.

Lee Steer makes the mistake of thinking that we're not interested. Far from it since I would be absolutely fascinated to hear of something even a little bit convincing. So he's going have to put up with the reviews I'm afraid. If he wants it the feedback to change he'll have to up his game. If he doesn't want the feedback he can advertise his business (for free) somewhere else.

Pass that popcorn!

Let's face it, it wouldn't be a thread about the paranormal without Flaming Jimmy and Tony popping in to slag off anyone who dares think differently to them.

Slag off people who think differently to them?

Or mock people who do absolutely ridiculous things? The OP is a 'ghost hunter' for pete's sake, of course he's going to get mocked.

Think as differently as you like, just don't make nonsense claims about being scientific like mr Steer.

So Lee, any chance you could tell us what hypothesis you were testing on this 'investigation' and how you attempted to disprove it?

Slag off people who think differently to them?

Or mock people who do absolutely ridiculous things? The OP is a 'ghost hunter' for pete's sake, of course he's going to get mocked.

Think as differently as you like, just don't make nonsense claims about being scientific like mr Steer.

In all seriousness, FJ. Can you admit that there is a possibility that such things exist?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on while you think it's ridiculous, that you have to admit in a universe of possibility, that ghosts are possible...

SNIP....

I have also had terrifying things happen whilst in the bedroom.....SNIP

So have I, but not since my honeymoon.