Maltby private house investigation - real activity

Hey,

1. i post on here to share what we have done.. with the people INTERESTED. if your not interested then dont comment simple as..

You are on SF and anybody can post on any thread as long as they obey forum rules. If you don't want people making comments you can always post elsewhere.

You are on SF and anybody can post on any thread as long as they obey forum rules. If you don't want people making comments you can always post elsewhere.

Indeed, if you really only want people who are "INTERESTED" to comment then perhaps you should consider posting on some paranormal specific forum somewhere and not the general discussions section of a large local forum.

Personally I say keep it coming, some of it really is quite funny.

ill tell you what... put your words were your mouth is and come along with us in person! and see what we do, and what you think... then write about us on here for all to see..

if all you come on here is to joke about and take the ****.. then go to another forum.

well and you know some people like to kick a football around as a hobbie.. i dont.. i have a diffrent hobbie. and i dont tend to take the **** out of anyones hobbies.

------------

My point was if your not interested in the topic title then dont comment. if u are then by all means comment.. whats point in commenting on something your not interested in only reason told JimJim likes to comment on this.. is because the post is by me lol...

ill tell you what... put your words were your mouth is and come along with us in person! and see what we do, and what you think... then write about us on here for all to see..

if all you come on here is to joke about and take the ****.. then go to another forum.

well and you know some people like to kick a football around as a hobbie.. i dont.. i have a diffrent hobbie. and i dont tend to take the **** out of anyones hobbies.

------------

My point was if your not interested in the topic title then dont comment. if u are then by all means comment.. whats point in commenting on something your not interested in only reason told JimJim likes to comment on this.. is because the post is by me lol...

You're not a very happy medium!

Since when did you decide what people can and cannot do on SF?

If you want to post on here you have to be prepared for what you get.

Don't really fancy it to be honest, I have a million things I'd rather do. Besides, I've seen what you do loads of times in your comedy video series.

This one suits me just fine, thanks.

Then I pity you, loads of people have all sorts of ridiculous hobbies and taking the **** out of them can be very funny. Morris Dancers, people who play World of Warcraft, Ghost hunters, train spotters, middle class break dancers: all funny

Who says I'm not interested anyway. I am interested in ghost hunting, just not in the same way you are, I'm fascinated by the thought processes of the people who believe in that nonsense.

And this ain't personal Lee, it's about what you post, I don't even know who you are and couldn't tell you which one you are in the videos.

lol so you actually watch it? ;) for a comedy fair enough lol.

sorry... all i think is people should have more respect and should think about peoples feelings before posting.

i look foward to future talks because we both know there will be ;)

It is hard to believe* that someone would post a video which seems to suggest that clingfilm making a bit of noise is proof of ghosties exist, could really expect not to have other people have a bit of a laugh at their expense. It is funny ate least in part because these people take themselves, and their pseudo-science so seriously, when it is clearly drivel.

*although this thread perhaps proves that some people will believe anything.

It is hard to believe* that someone would post a video which seems to suggest that clingfilm making a bit of noise is proof of ghosties exist, could really expect not to have other people have a bit of a laugh at their expense. It is funny ate least in part because these people take themselves, and their pseudo-science so seriously, when it is clearly drivel.

*although this thread perhaps proves that some people will believe anything.

Ghosts get hungry too.

How has a ghosty ghosty video turned racial ????!!! Honestly ,.... why on earth was race dragged into it?? I get your point about everyone being entiltled to their own beliefs and religions,... but I cant stand the fact that people always feel the need to play the racist card ......... unnecissary......

OMG just as I was listening to the voice my living room bulb just blew in my lamp ...thats really freaked me now :o

and I am being serious :help:

OMG just as I was listening to the voice my living room bulb just blew in my lamp ...thats really freaked me now :o

and I am being serious :help:

What voice?