Anyone lost a white cat?

Hi Everyone,

Posting on behalf of my mother in law but she has seen a cat over the last few days that looks like they are lost. Its a white cat with medumish length hair, one blue eye and one green eye. Found around S35 area.

If anyone knows of anyone who has lost a cat like this please let me know asap. She is going to contact the RSPCA, Cat Shelter etc.

Thanks

Hope you find the cats owner and reunite them, I'd be out my mind with worry if one of ours went missing!

My mother in law is really upset - the cat is soo hungry and it was so scared at first.

She would love to take it in but Im sure some poor family has lost it and are really worried - we will do our best to reunite them!

hi loops ... might be worth checking at local vets too to see if reported lost. if you can catch her it might also be worth taking her to vets - they'd be able to scan her to see if she's chipped and find who she belongs to. when we found a stray in our garden we put a collar on her with a little note in one of those name barrels - just in case she was 'two-timing' us and living somewhere else too.

you might also want to post this in the pet owners section on the forum.

Just to mention, about a third of white cats are deaf - do you know if this cat can hear or not? It might help to identify an owner.

hi, this is my cat. he is a male and he is called casper. We adopted his from as a neutered male adult and kept him in for about 3 months. when it came time for him to go out and get a feel for his surroundings he ran off and never came back. we searched for him for days and have spotted him several times over the weeks but runs away when we try to catch him. We have another female cat also neutered but i dont think he wants to come back as they struggled to get on despite our best efforts. i presumed he had found a home else where as he is a stunning cat and always looked healthy and clean when we spotted him. if your mother in law wants to catch him and bring him round for us to identify, she can bring him back or keep him if he is happier with her.

he is deaf in one ear. my other female cat is also pure white and totally deaf. i live in ecclesfield so if he was found around that area he is probably mine.

Hi everyone cat was microchipped and has now been returned to owners, thanks everyone and best of luck lolageorge in finding casper