Problem neighbours

its now all reported to the council who have said he cant do it with out my permission as well which i have not given.

best thing of all is hes now chained the bin to the fence post(on bin night), shows how childish this man is.

its now all reported to the council who have said he cant do it with out my permission as well which i have not given.

best thing of all is hes now chained the bin to the fence post(on bin night), shows how childish this man is.

If you havn't given permision as the council say he needs, take photographs and phone the police and tell them what he is doing and ask them to have a word with him.

If you havn't given permision as the council say he needs, take photographs and phone the police and tell them what he is doing and ask them to have a word with him.

its not worth it, ive had a massive argument with him something which is not like me and i just cant be bothered with him anymore, hes shown how immature he his while we where arguing telling me how he has a massive criminal record, hes "gangster" (yes a 43yr old man referred to himself as gangster :hihi: ) and that hes proud of it because hes made a name for himself.

we have been having problems with our neighbours since last year when they moved in from consent noise, very loud tv until all hours, doing diy until 3am+

now today we have come home to find he has taken down a fence panel we put up saturday because "its in his way" even though we okayed it with his partner before putting it in.

what can we do about them?? i really cant cope with them any longer as after a year of having 2-3hrs sleep due to the noise is starting to get to both me and my partner.

This is shocking, i have a similar problem with one of my neighbours. I'm sure she has been sneaking on the garden and stealing clothes pegs while no one is looking, and about once a month i find a crisp packet on the garden.

I have confronted her about it and she denies stealing my pegs but says the crisp packets are probably from her children. I have moved the CCTV system to cover the pegs, so be warned Franchesca if you do it again i'm calling the police.

I think you should take some muffins and go to your neighbours and talk about it while having a cup of coffee and muffins and i'm sure you will work it out, like Franchesca and i did a few weeks ago :thumbsup::roll:

This is shocking, i have a similar problem with one of my neighbours. I'm sure she has been sneaking on the garden and stealing clothes pegs while no one is looking, and about once a month i find a crisp packet on the garden.

I have confronted her about it and she denies stealing my pegs but says the crisp packets are probably from her children. I have moved the CCTV system to cover the pegs, so be warned Franchesca if you do it again i'm calling the police.

I think you should take some muffins and go to your neighbours and talk about it while having a cup of coffee and muffins and i'm sure you will work it out, like Franchesca and i did a few weeks ago :thumbsup::roll:

hes not the type of person you can talk to, his wife yes him no

I have lived through this and am sorry to say that unless they are council tennants you are better off not bothering with the recording and reporting. The police and council can help you record noise etc but it's up to you to take them to court and as a previous postee mentioned you have to advise potential buyers of any official disputes.

My neigbour was pretty similar by the sounds of it but there was no way he ever would find a wife. He had a Jack russel instead. I can't remember what was worse, hearing him playing sophie ellis-bextor songs over and over again at 4am or the amourous goings on between him and the dog (I really should have called the RSPCA it was disgusting). He used to throw his garden rubbish in to my garden and was generally a t**t. I started the diary and spoke to my manager at work who is a magistrate to get some advice. In the end I was glad I didn't formalise and just sold up instead. I wouldn't get a buyer if there was a known dispute of this nature.

I couldn't bring myself to sell to anyone 'nice' so I found a guy who was a professional landlord and didn't look like he would stand for any crap. I had 4 years of anxiety attacks and sleepless nights. I just hope that the dog eventually came to it's senses and bit his c**k off!!