Kevin Davies gets England call up

KD goals to games ratio is worst than heskeys

KD 0.19 goals per game

EH 0.22 goals per game

I don't get what your point is?

KD has been at Bolton for a long time, some would feel opportunities of scoring would come less than say if you were a player of villa or Liverpool?

no he moved to just outside bolton

He still has a house near whirlow I believe

What's the 'even you' about clever cloggs? Might I ask what you know about footballers of 40 years ago? I've not seen many modern day players that are fit to clean the boots of a lot of 60's and 70's players, and that includes Tony Currie.

By the way, KD is a thug, probably why no fashionable clubs have come in for him.

My knowledge of the 60's and 70's is what I see from highlights and what people say about that era, which will be what you have to go on about say Bolton? Unless of course you're a secret trotter who goes to games? I find that unlikely though, seen as you don't even go to the owls games anymore.

Edited by Robbie Loving

KD has been at Bolton for a long time, some would feel opportunities of scoring would come less than say if you were a plaster of villa or Liverpool?

He still has a house bear whirlow I believe

My knowledge of the 60's and 70's is what I see from highlights and what people say about that era, which will be what you have to go on about say Bolton? Unless of course you're a secret trotter who goes to games? I find that unlikely though, seen as you don't even go to the owls games anymore.

Still got a TV set smart one, and get it right, I have never been to a live football match in my life, now back to the pack lad.

Still got a TV set smart one, .

Ahhhhhh I see, so seeing things on tv now is different to seeing programs in the past. I get you :rolleyes:

KD has been at Bolton for a long time, some would feel opportunities of scoring would come less than say if you were a player of villa or Liverpool?

He still has a house near whirlow I believe

A 33 year old is a step back imo, when we have a young powerful striker in Carroll. 3 goals against Dunne who was named in the premiership team of the season and Cuellar was in the opta team of the season

I think its a short sighted option

Ahhhhhh I see, so seeing things on tv now is different to seeing programs in the past. I get you :rolleyes:

A bit like your expert view on football past, but not in black and white with no play backs and crap reception, grow up. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh Robbie lad but did you know that forty odd years ago they all played in black and white.;).:).

And they average price of a game was a shilling in the back of the telly.

Edited by alex3659

Am pleased for Davies a great servant to the English game and a good pro. Being a Blades helps my opinion of course but.. the bottom line is picking 33 year old debutants for England is not the way forward.

My opinion of the manager has reached an all time low, the World cup and now this ! wheres the re building? this is not progress.

I agree its not the way forward but who else is there to do that kind of job? Carroll one good premiership game, as for the Welbeck and Sturridge comment as a hold up striker thats just shown there knowledge of football.

Still got a TV set smart one, and get it right, I have never been to a live football match in my life, now back to the pack lad.

That explains alot of your comments, you miss a hell of alot watching a game on the TV.

I agree its not the way forward but who else is there to do that kind of job? Carroll one good premiership game, as for the Welbeck and Sturridge comment as a hold up striker thats just shown there knowledge of football.

Reidy don't pull people up on knowledge of football then say HOLD UP STRIKER, it's either Centre forward/target man or striker no such thing as a hold up striker.

Reidy don't pull people up on knowledge of football then say HOLD UP STRIKER, it's either Centre forward/target man or striker no such thing as a hold up striker.

Jessie James wasn't bad.

That explains alot of your comments, you miss a hell of alot watching a game on the TV.

Not as much as I missed watching the crap doled up at S6, but as has been mentioned before hundreds of times, I have never ever entered a football ground, ask your new found friends in the utd pack, after all, they know everything. :hihi: